Skin CareFacial SkincareEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion 135 oz

Estee Lauder Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion 13.5 oz

Gentle toning lotion cushions your skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple, luxuriously hydrated. Primes skin to achieve maximum results from the skincare that follows. For Dry skin.

Does this toner work for combination skin? And how do you use it ? Are you satisfied?
What's the price please
I love fresh linen scents, how is this one? Pricey? Too strong?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion 13.5 oz!
Product Highlights
This is a wonderful product for hydrating dry skin without irritation for sensitive skin like mine. After cleansing my face, use a cotton pad for this product. It moisturizes as well as tones. Don't get hung up on the fragrance....at first I was concerned cause I have sensitive skin, but its actually a natural fragrance.in reviews
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Estee Lauder Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion 13.5 oz uploaded by Heather M.
My skin absolutely adores this hydrating toner in the Winter months. Its like my skin drinks it up and melts into skin beautifully. Maybe a little more geared towards hydrating acne prone sensitive skin would be the only thing I would like to see improve. I will continue to purchase this product whenever I run out and would definitely recommend this product to anyone and especially to my dry skin friends and anyone really.. Great product overall. Estee Lauder Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion 13.5 oz
Raafay I.
Sugar Land, TX
Estee Lauder Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion 13.5 oz uploaded by Raafay I.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This serum/essence was life changing! Yes it can be pricey, but it’s expensive for a reason. Trust and believe because I had applied this after the shower and it gave my skin a rejuvenated boost that makes it bounce back. It’s easy to layer with eye creams and moisturizers since it’s not super thick. I definitely recommend this to people with matured skin. 😊
nana K.
New Castle, DE
Estee Lauder Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion 13.5 oz uploaded by nana K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Facial cleanser for dry skin that deeply cleanses, soothes and softens the skin. inside Contains soothing flower & edelweiss soothing extracts to keep skin incredibly soft & clean. smol Even a small amount is enough to wash the whole face.Massage the whole face in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water.- Used in the morning and evening.❤❤❤
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
Mid strength and can come across as floral. Had some really interesting undertones to it- (mind you everyone may get something different) for me it's clean laundry and Jasmine. I feel in love with this perfume in high school, so it's pretty nostalgic for me.
Berna W.
Brandon, MS
Estee Lauder Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion 13.5 oz uploaded by Berna W.
Slight strong perfume that last for a day which I like the most... Just a spray is enough for a whole day of fragrance
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
This is a fantastic perfume. It reminds me the crispiness of Chanel 22 minus an astronomical price tag. This is also a true hidden treasure. While doing a research of Estee Lauder perfumes, I found out that the company does not spend a ton of money on advertising, leaving many of their wonderful creations from public eye. These perfumes are highly rated by the professional perfume reviewers. Since the prices are affordable, there is no issue with knock-offs as well. Estee Lauder has also not reformulated the original formula of White Linen, a common practice elsewhere that usually bring sub-quality results. This is a truly remarkable perfume worthy of admiration.
reymar B.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
I live for all of Estée Lauder skincare products as you can immediately tell the changes occurring. This is such a lovely toner as it’s so gentle but you can feel it wiping away any leftovers plus hydrating your skin. I love this and wish I could constantly buy this. I really recommend this to anyone with sensitive skins as this last a long time and is extremely gentle. It is pricey but you won’t regret the purchase!
N3Ss
Phoenix , AZ
I just recently purchased this but I must say that it’s falsely advertised. It doesn’t leave your skin soft but dry for me. When you first apply it on it has a refreshing feel to it but leaves my skin dry. The price for this bottle wasn’t too expensive! About 30 something dollars and it comes in a huge bottle!
Shelley G.
This is my most favorite part of my cleansing and hydrating routine for my face. This isn't just a liquid. It is a luscious, thick, hydrating lotion that cleanses without stripping your face of its natural oils. I would not hesitate at all in recommending to women of all ages.
Carrie O.
ellicott city, MD
Yummy, light pretty smell. Is great for the summer, floral, soft. The bottle is beautiful too. I love it, better than the original white linen.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...