Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Sarah B.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Linz G.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Evelyn Zaida Y.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A pampering new sensation for dry skin. Luxurious creme foams into a moisture-rich lather to gently clean, calm and soften skin. Envelops you with a sense of total satisfaction. 4.2 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser. Style Number: 129026. Available In Stores. see more...

• I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm always looki...1 Answers
  • Does it help with acne a little? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a skin cleans...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "Let me start off by saying that I have super sensitive skin. I have been using this cleanser now for a week & I can finally say that I have found the perfect cleanser. Now you only need a very small (pea sized) amount as a little bit goes a long way. It lathers nicely & makes my skin feel clean & silky soft afterwards. I also like to put on the Estee Lauder advanced night repair before bed after cleansing with this. Definitely recommend. 👌🏽" in 4 reviews
  • "This cleanser is very smooth and moisturizing. I couldn't tell how much it helped break outa but it has a very relaxing feel." in 3 reviews
Sarah B.
Grantham, Lincs
This is one of the best wash cleansers I have used. My skin couldn’t have felt cleaner and this product smells amazing, the light fragrance gives you a little luxury at the end of the day. Fully recommend!
Linz G.
Not sure if this is the EXACT same bottle but it's pretty much the same thing! works amazing, it really leaves the skin sooo soft it's amazing. I use it every night and sometimes morning and my face is always so smooth and has a nice soap smell.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
Smells SO good! Love! A little dab goes a long way. Worth the price. Very creamy. The beautiful scent leaves you with a refreshed clean smell. I just bought this for the first time and will be purchasing again.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser
Courtney M.
New Albany, IN
This is my absolute FAVORITE product! Now that I have used the cleanser, I don't know that I'll every try anything else! It has a nice clean and fresh scent while making my skin feel so clean and soft without overdrying! If I could give this product 10 stars I would!
Jeanne L.
I LOVE THIS CLEANSER! I’ve been using it since I was like 7 years old! It’s super gentle and leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth. I believe it’s perfect for all skin types and does an amazing job at cleaning.
Cristina S.
Excelente mouse para lavarme el rostro, tengo años utilizándolo, controla la resequedad en mi piel, no tengo duda q es una de las mejores opciones
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton , NY
I got this as a gift from my husbands Grandmother and was shockingly pleased. I use another brand that’s pretty simple and I wasn’t sure if I’d like something different but I did. I like the way this foamed, it was light and left my face feeling nice and smelled good as well.
Kim B.
Kelowna
So creamy and rich. It doesn’t make my skin feel dry. The only reason for the 4 rating is the price
Erin E.
Airdrie, AB
My go to face wash, gentle on my skin for the last few years. Removes make up and a little goes a long way. A great price point.
Pam S.
Stormyland Way, Glasgow
This cleanser is amazebaws! I go between this one ^ my younique one. Both as good as the other. Makes my skin feel super soft & clean. Highly recommend ❣
Yanira V.
Mcallen, TX
Does it help with acne a little?
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a skin cleanser? Also how much does this cost are there sample sizes?
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm always looking to try new things. Any thoughts to those who have used it?