Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Sarah B.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Linz G.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Evelyn Zaida Y.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A pampering new sensation for dry skin. Luxurious creme foams into a moisture-rich lather to gently clean, calm and soften skin. Envelops you with a sense of total satisfaction. 4.2 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser. Style Number: 129026. Available In Stores. see more...

• I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm alwa...1 Answers
  • Does it help with acne a little? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a ski...2 Answers
Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser
  • "Let me start off by saying that I have super sensitive skin. I have been using this cleanser now for a week & I can finally say that I have found the perfect cleanser. Now you only need a very small (pea sized) amount as a little bit goes a long way. It lathers nicely & makes my skin feel clean & silky soft afterwards. I also like to put on the Estee Lauder advanced night repair before bed after cleansing with this. Definitely recommend. 👌🏽" in 4 reviews
  • "This cleanser is very smooth and moisturizing. I couldn't tell how much it helped break outa but it has a very relaxing feel." in 3 reviews
Sarah B.
Grantham, Lincs
This is one of the best wash cleansers I have used. My skin couldn’t have felt cleaner and this product smells amazing, the light fragrance gives you a little luxury at the end of the day. Fully recommend!
Linz G.
Not sure if this is the EXACT same bottle but it's pretty much the same thing! works amazing, it really leaves the skin sooo soft it's amazing. I use it every night and sometimes morning and my face is always so smooth and has a nice soap smell.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
Smells SO good! Love! A little dab goes a long way. Worth the price. Very creamy. The beautiful scent leaves you with a refreshed clean smell. I just bought this for the first time and will be purchasing again.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser
shirliegirl S.
This cleaner is priced right and works great ! I am 46 and my skin is dry! It leaves a perfect soft pallet for makeup appplication and used with the toner and it cant be beat ! I bought this in a tube without packaging .
Melanie O.
Corbin
In love! This feels nice when I'm using this, and my skin feels so great after! Feels refreshed and soft!
Yvette C.
This is one of my favorite cleansers. I have been using this one for a few years now as my skin tends to get drier in the cooler months. It is a soft feel cream and smells great. I love the texture of the cream and also that I can tossue it off. Leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Very affordable and you don’t need alotnodnit to cleanse your skin. You can find his cleanser at any department store Estée Lauder counter.
It makes my face feel and look soft but some times it irritates my skin. Also it’s great for taking off makeup.
Annabys R.
Miami , FL
Lo use en versión de viajes pero no lo encuentro aqui🤦🏻‍♀️ igual es un producto GENIAL, el que use era en tamaño pequeño y me duro muchísimo tiempo, limpiaba el rostro súper fácil, tenía un olor súper rico!! Lo recomiendo! Es de muy buena calidad! Lo volvería a comprar sin duda.
Carlota A.
doral
Perfect for later you remove your make up. When you go traveling is perfect, the packaging is comfy, is necessary for maintaining a healthy skin.
Courtney M.
Bloomington, IN
This is my absolute FAVORITE product! Now that I have used the cleanser, I don't know that I'll every try anything else! It has a nice clean and fresh scent while making my skin feel so clean and soft without overdrying! If I could give this product 10 stars I would!
Yanira V.
Mcallen, TX
Does it help with acne a little?
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a skin cleanser? Also how much does this cost are there sample sizes?
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm always looking to try new things. Any thoughts to those who have used it?

back