Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Sarah B.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Linz G.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Evelyn Zaida Y.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A pampering new sensation for dry skin. Luxurious creme foams into a moisture-rich lather to gently clean, calm and soften skin. Envelops you with a sense of total satisfaction. 4.2 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser. Style Number: 129026. Available In Stores. see more...

• I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm alwa...1 Answers
  • Does it help with acne a little? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a ski...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Let me start off by saying that I have super sensitive skin. I have been using this cleanser now for a week & I can finally say that I have found the perfect cleanser. Now you only need a very small (pea sized) amount as a little bit goes a long way. It lathers nicely & makes my skin feel clean & silky soft afterwards. I also like to put on the Estee Lauder advanced night repair before bed after cleansing with this. Definitely recommend. 👌🏽" in 4 reviews
  • "This cleanser is very smooth and moisturizing. I couldn't tell how much it helped break outa but it has a very relaxing feel." in 3 reviews
Tiantian Z.
Mountain View, CA
This product removes makeup perfectly and improves your skin with use. Within a week of using this product, it cleared away all of the blackheads around my nose. My pores also looked smoothr and less clogged. Plus, the cleanser feels incredibly luxurious and creamy.
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
So creamy and rich. It doesn’t make my skin feel dry. The only reason for the 4 rating is the price
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Point, MD
I really like this cleanser. It makes my skin so clean and feel super soft. It's a foam cleanser and it's so easy on my skin. It doesn't feel greasy or thick like some cleansers. Its very lightweight and smells amazing. My favorite thing about this cleanser is, that it doesn't matter dry my skin out after rinsing it off. Most cleanser dry my skin out and i have to use a cream to hydrate it. This cleanser moisturizers my skin so dry skin isn't a problem.
kristina s.
this cleanser is a really good cleanser. i bought it online and i was really happy with my results after using for 2 weeks. it was a good value and not that pricy and i would really recommend it. it really helped out my face become soft and not dry at all.
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
I've tried so many cleansers that I never really know what to expect! This cleanser made my skin feel baby soft! I used it along with a sonic brush and it really got into the pores and left me feeling very refreshed and clean!
Rosie B.
wilmington , DE
Such a great cleanser, in my opinion key to flawless skin is a skin routine this is the way to start
Lucy P.
This is very gentle and soothing on the face! I got mine online but I believe it can be bought at Macy's! Very creamy!
Galilea V.
I've dry skin and this is awesome for me, it keeps my skin hydrated and super soft :)
Chloe R.
Queensland, Aus
I found that this helps a lot with my acne and helps to really get the rest of my makeup off that I can't see
Arianna M.
Salinas, CA
Helps alot with breakouts and to make your skin soft and clean i highly recommend to people put there
Yanira V.
Mcallen, TX
Does it help with acne a little?
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a skin cleanser? Also how much does this cost are there sample sizes?
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm always looking to try new things. Any thoughts to those who have used it?