Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Sarah B.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Linz G.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Evelyn Zaida Y.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A pampering new sensation for dry skin. Luxurious creme foams into a moisture-rich lather to gently clean, calm and soften skin. Envelops you with a sense of total satisfaction. 4.2 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser. Style Number: 129026. Available In Stores. see more...

• I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm always looki...1 Answers
  • Does it help with acne a little? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a skin cleans...2 Answers
Kim B.
Kelowna
So creamy and rich. It doesn’t make my skin feel dry. The only reason for the 4 rating is the price
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I really like this cleanser. It makes my skin so clean and feel super soft. It's a foam cleanser and it's so easy on my skin. It doesn't feel greasy or thick like some cleansers. Its very lightweight and smells amazing. My favorite thing about this cleanser is, that it doesn't matter dry my skin out after rinsing it off. Most cleanser dry my skin out and i have to use a cream to hydrate it. This cleanser moisturizers my skin so dry skin isn't a problem.
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
I've tried so many cleansers that I never really know what to expect! This cleanser made my skin feel baby soft! I used it along with a sonic brush and it really got into the pores and left me feeling very refreshed and clean!
Rosie B.
wilmington , DE
Such a great cleanser, in my opinion key to flawless skin is a skin routine this is the way to start
Lucy P.
This is very gentle and soothing on the face! I got mine online but I believe it can be bought at Macy's! Very creamy!
Galilea V.
I've dry skin and this is awesome for me, it keeps my skin hydrated and super soft :)
Chloe R.
Queensland, Aus
I found that this helps a lot with my acne and helps to really get the rest of my makeup off that I can't see
Arianna M.
Salinas, CA
Helps alot with breakouts and to make your skin soft and clean i highly recommend to people put there
Francheska N.
Fulton
I use every night before bed. It has really help me control breakouts. I usually dont wear makeup but live in a really humid place. So this is just a great way to take care of you skin and pamper yourself.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Súper bueno este limpiador hidratante, deja la piel muy bonita, lo recomiendo... Very good
Yanira V.
Mcallen, TX
Does it help with acne a little?
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a skin cleanser? Also how much does this cost are there sample sizes?
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm always looking to try new things. Any thoughts to those who have used it?