Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Sarah B.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Linz G.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Evelyn Zaida Y.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A pampering new sensation for dry skin. Luxurious creme foams into a moisture-rich lather to gently clean, calm and soften skin. Envelops you with a sense of total satisfaction. 4.2 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser. Style Number: 129026. Available In Stores. see more...

• I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm alwa...1 Answers
  • Does it help with acne a little? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a ski...2 Answers
Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser
  • "Let me start off by saying that I have super sensitive skin. I have been using this cleanser now for a week & I can finally say that I have found the perfect cleanser. Now you only need a very small (pea sized) amount as a little bit goes a long way. It lathers nicely & makes my skin feel clean & silky soft afterwards. I also like to put on the Estee Lauder advanced night repair before bed after cleansing with this. Definitely recommend. 👌🏽" in 4 reviews
  • "This cleanser is very smooth and moisturizing. I couldn't tell how much it helped break outa but it has a very relaxing feel." in 3 reviews
shirliegirl S.
This cleaner is priced right and works great ! I am 46 and my skin is dry! It leaves a perfect soft pallet for makeup appplication and used with the toner and it cant be beat ! I bought this in a tube without packaging .
Sarah B.
Grantham, Lincs
This is one of the best wash cleansers I have used. My skin couldn’t have felt cleaner and this product smells amazing, the light fragrance gives you a little luxury at the end of the day. Fully recommend!
Tiantian Z.
Mountain View, CA
This product removes makeup perfectly and improves your skin with use. Within a week of using this product, it cleared away all of the blackheads around my nose. My pores also looked smoothr and less clogged. Plus, the cleanser feels incredibly luxurious and creamy.
Melanie O.
Corbin, KY
In love! This feels nice when I'm using this, and my skin feels so great after! Feels refreshed and soft!
Cristen R.
Forked river , NJ
This cleanser is amazing. It really cleanses your skin without stripping all the moisture out. I have dry skin so I really appreciate that. It smells so amazing, it really exceeded my expectations I highly recommend!
eliza g.
this cleanser is very soft on the skin and would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. it works great. i onl bought it once but i would like to buy it again
Rita T.
Leesburg
Love Love Love this cleanser. Best I've tried to remove makeup. Leaves my face feeling super clean.
kristina s.
this cleanser is a really good cleanser. i bought it online and i was really happy with my results after using for 2 weeks. it was a good value and not that pricy and i would really recommend it. it really helped out my face become soft and not dry at all.
Niha K.
East Elmhurst, NY
the scent is very strong but my skin has not reacted badly while using this product and for the price you get a lot of product a little bit goes a long way. I use a tiny bit and its covers my entire face. Defiantly worth trying and i would defiantly recommend this to a friend.
LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
Hi !! Well, it's cleansing foam I've been using it for several months. This brand is one of my favorites for the care of my skin. I use it every night after removing makeup and I love it. It leaves my skin super soft and clean, I have seen many improvements in my face since I use it. My skin is fat, and it has always cost me to get products that go well but that leave me hydrated. This one I like a lot because even though it moisturizes enough it does not leave my face greasy. Leaves it soft and clean. I love it and recommend it
Yanira V.
Mcallen, TX
Does it help with acne a little?
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a skin cleanser? Also how much does this cost are there sample sizes?
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm always looking to try new things. Any thoughts to those who have used it?