Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Sarah B.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Linz G.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Evelyn Zaida Y.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A pampering new sensation for dry skin. Luxurious creme foams into a moisture-rich lather to gently clean, calm and soften skin. Envelops you with a sense of total satisfaction. 4.2 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser. Style Number: 129026. Available In Stores. see more...

• I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm alwa...1 Answers
  • Does it help with acne a little? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a ski...2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "Let me start off by saying that I have super sensitive skin. I have been using this cleanser now for a week & I can finally say that I have found the perfect cleanser. Now you only need a very small (pea sized) amount as a little bit goes a long way. It lathers nicely & makes my skin feel clean & silky soft afterwards. I also like to put on the Estee Lauder advanced night repair before bed after cleansing with this. Definitely recommend. 👌🏽" in 4 reviews
  • "This cleanser is very smooth and moisturizing. I couldn't tell how much it helped break outa but it has a very relaxing feel." in 3 reviews
Annabys R.
Lo use en versión de viajes pero no lo encuentro aqui🤦🏻‍♀️ igual es un producto GENIAL, el que use era en tamaño pequeño y me duro muchísimo tiempo, limpiaba el rostro súper fácil, tenía un olor súper rico!! Lo recomiendo! Es de muy buena calidad! Lo volvería a comprar sin duda.
Carlota A.
doral
Perfect for later you remove your make up. When you go traveling is perfect, the packaging is comfy, is necessary for maintaining a healthy skin.
Courtney M.
New Albany, IN
This is my absolute FAVORITE product! Now that I have used the cleanser, I don't know that I'll every try anything else! It has a nice clean and fresh scent while making my skin feel so clean and soft without overdrying! If I could give this product 10 stars I would!
Jeanne L.
I LOVE THIS CLEANSER! I’ve been using it since I was like 7 years old! It’s super gentle and leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth. I believe it’s perfect for all skin types and does an amazing job at cleaning.
Cristina S.
Excelente mouse para lavarme el rostro, tengo años utilizándolo, controla la resequedad en mi piel, no tengo duda q es una de las mejores opciones
Erin E.
Airdrie, AB
My go to face wash, gentle on my skin for the last few years. Removes make up and a little goes a long way. A great price point.
Pam S.
Stormyland Way, Glasgow
This cleanser is amazebaws! I go between this one ^ my younique one. Both as good as the other. Makes my skin feel super soft & clean. Highly recommend ❣
Tania S.
this is the cleanser that I lice the most. I have used it for years now. it is good price for the quality. it is discontinued and I am the saddest of all. I haven't been able to find a similar one.
Sarah B.
Grantham, Lincs
This is one of the best wash cleansers I have used. My skin couldn’t have felt cleaner and this product smells amazing, the light fragrance gives you a little luxury at the end of the day. Fully recommend!
Cheyenne C.
Absolutely love this face wash. I use it all the time to remove makeup or just when I need to clean my face it leaves my skin feeling amazing and refreshed its definitely a favorite.
Yanira V.
Mcallen, TX
Does it help with acne a little?
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a skin cleanser? Also how much does this cost are there sample sizes?
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm always looking to try new things. Any thoughts to those who have used it?