Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Sarah B.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Linz G.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Evelyn Zaida Y.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A pampering new sensation for dry skin. Luxurious creme foams into a moisture-rich lather to gently clean, calm and soften skin. Envelops you with a sense of total satisfaction. 4.2 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser. Style Number: 129026. Available In Stores. see more...

• I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm alwa...1 Answers
  • Does it help with acne a little? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a ski...2 Answers
Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser
  • "Let me start off by saying that I have super sensitive skin. I have been using this cleanser now for a week & I can finally say that I have found the perfect cleanser. Now you only need a very small (pea sized) amount as a little bit goes a long way. It lathers nicely & makes my skin feel clean & silky soft afterwards. I also like to put on the Estee Lauder advanced night repair before bed after cleansing with this. Definitely recommend. 👌🏽" in 4 reviews
  • "This cleanser is very smooth and moisturizing. I couldn't tell how much it helped break outa but it has a very relaxing feel." in 3 reviews
Mendi E.
I would like to begin with I really like this product a lot. It is very effective and I love the way it feels. The application and removal process is quick and easy. I have been using it for a week now and I think that anyone else would love it just as much as I do.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I purchased this product last year and it did wonders for me. It was a bit pricey though and you get less than you expect. However, it did last me about 1-2 months. The packaging was cute and looked very nice. I would recommend to others because it is so well known and works great.
kristina s.
this cleanser is a really good cleanser. i bought it online and i was really happy with my results after using for 2 weeks. it was a good value and not that pricy and i would really recommend it. it really helped out my face become soft and not dry at all.
Tania S.
this is the cleanser that I lice the most. I have used it for years now. it is good price for the quality. it is discontinued and I am the saddest of all. I haven't been able to find a similar one.
Brittany B.
Cleveland , OH
One of my absolute favorite cleansers!  It's affordable, cleans the skin very well without stripping moisture. Although it's a cleanser, it kept my skin very hydrated before moisturizing.
Azaria V.
It says is soft but I don't now by what it irritates my skin, probably I´m allergic to a component in there. Is not a bad product, but definitely I couldn't used it more.
tiffany m.
Waynesburg, KY
I love that it only takes a small amount of this cleanser. It will remove all my daily makeup as well
So I can save a step in my night time routine, however I cannot use it around my eyes, almost all Estée Lauder cleansers burn my eyes. It does have a very fresh clean scent and it High foaming.
Ashlyn A.
Amanda M.
Apple Valley, MN
Beautiful skin care product. Even though the price tag is high a little goes a long way. Estée Lauder has always been great for sensitive skin and this cleanser does just that. Helps moisturize even in the coldest climates, that little slight tight feeling afterwards, but the feeling of fresh cleanliness is great before bed. The smell is soft and perfectly not overpowering to put on. It's a little thick but lathers all over pretty well. Even helps clear little blemishes that pop up from zits/acne etc. Its a soft treatment that exceeds pretty well.
LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
Hi !! Well, it's cleansing foam I've been using it for several months. This brand is one of my favorites for the care of my skin. I use it every night after removing makeup and I love it. It leaves my skin super soft and clean, I have seen many improvements in my face since I use it. My skin is fat, and it has always cost me to get products that go well but that leave me hydrated. This one I like a lot because even though it moisturizes enough it does not leave my face greasy. Leaves it soft and clean. I love it and recommend it
Yanira V.
Mcallen, TX
Does it help with acne a little?
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a skin cleanser? Also how much does this cost are there sample sizes?
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm always looking to try new things. Any thoughts to those who have used it?

Sephora