Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Evelyn Zaida Y.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Linz G.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A pampering new sensation for dry skin. Luxurious creme foams into a moisture-rich lather to gently clean, calm and soften skin. Envelops you with a sense of total satisfaction. 4.2 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser. Style Number: 129026. Available In Stores. see more...

• I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm always looki...1 Answers
  • Does it help with acne a little? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a skin cleans...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Boerne, TX
I did not like this product at first. I wanted my skin to have that classic clean tight feeling. However, I have dehydrated skin and was talked into trying the product again. I am glad that I did. My skin has improved and is much more hydrated than usual. I will not ever use another product again.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Muskegon, MI
I absolutely love Estee Launder cosmetics and skin care!! This cleanser in particular is wonderful! I
Have very sensitive skin and in the winter and fall it is quite dry. This cleanser is milky and moisturizing. It leaves my skin feeling clean and not tight or dry. This is a fantastic product!
Shauntee N.
Shauntee N.
I have super dry skin and this cleanser does the job without leaving my skin dried out. A little goes a long way so you don't need to purchase very frequently.
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps alot with breakouts and to make your skin soft and clean i highly recommend to people put there
Rosie B.
Rosie B.
Wilmington, DE
Such a great cleanser, in my opinion key to flawless skin is a skin routine this is the way to start
Carina R.
Carina R.
This is really nice! Leaves my skin feelings very soft and lasts all day! Smells nice as well
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Apple Valley, MN
Beautiful skin care product. Even though the price tag is high a little goes a long way. Estée Lauder has always been great for sensitive skin and this cleanser does just that. Helps moisturize even in the coldest climates, that little slight tight feeling afterwards, but the feeling of fresh cleanliness is great before bed. The smell is soft and perfectly not overpowering to put on. It's a little thick but lathers all over pretty well. Even helps clear little blemishes that pop up from zits/acne etc. Its a soft treatment that exceeds pretty well.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi !! Well, it's cleansing foam I've been using it for several months. This brand is one of my favorites for the care of my skin. I use it every night after removing makeup and I love it. It leaves my skin super soft and clean, I have seen many improvements in my face since I use it. My skin is fat, and it has always cost me to get products that go well but that leave me hydrated. This one I like a lot because even though it moisturizes enough it does not leave my face greasy. Leaves it soft and clean. I love it and recommend it
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser. It makes my skin so clean and feel super soft. It's a foam cleanser and it's so easy on my skin. It doesn't feel greasy or thick like some cleansers. Its very lightweight and smells amazing. My favorite thing about this cleanser is, that it doesn't matter dry my skin out after rinsing it off. Most cleanser dry my skin out and i have to use a cream to hydrate it. This cleanser moisturizers my skin so dry skin isn't a problem.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells SO good! Love! A little dab goes a long way. Worth the price. Very creamy. The beautiful scent leaves you with a refreshed clean smell. I just bought this for the first time and will be purchasing again.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a skin cleanser? Also how much does this cost are there sample sizes?
Yanira V.
Yanira V.
Mcallen, TX
Does it help with acne a little?
Kay H.
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm always looking to try new things. Any thoughts to those who have used it?