Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Evelyn Zaida Y.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Linz G.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Sarah B.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A pampering new sensation for dry skin. Luxurious creme foams into a moisture-rich lather to gently clean, calm and soften skin. Envelops you with a sense of total satisfaction. 4.2 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser. Style Number: 129026. Available In Stores. see more...

• I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm always looki...1 Answers
  • Does it help with acne a little? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a skin cleans...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
tiffany m.
Hustonville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it only takes a small amount of this cleanser. It will remove all my daily makeup as well
So I can save a step in my night time routine, however I cannot use it around my eyes, almost all Estée Lauder cleansers burn my eyes. It does have a very fresh clean scent and it High foaming.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser. It makes my skin so clean and feel super soft. It's a foam cleanser and it's so easy on my skin. It doesn't feel greasy or thick like some cleansers. Its very lightweight and smells amazing. My favorite thing about this cleanser is, that it doesn't matter dry my skin out after rinsing it off. Most cleanser dry my skin out and i have to use a cream to hydrate it. This cleanser moisturizers my skin so dry skin isn't a problem.
Amanda M.
Apple Valley, MN
Beautiful skin care product. Even though the price tag is high a little goes a long way. Estée Lauder has always been great for sensitive skin and this cleanser does just that. Helps moisturize even in the coldest climates, that little slight tight feeling afterwards, but the feeling of fresh cleanliness is great before bed. The smell is soft and perfectly not overpowering to put on. It's a little thick but lathers all over pretty well. Even helps clear little blemishes that pop up from zits/acne etc. Its a soft treatment that exceeds pretty well.
Laura A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi !! Well, it's cleansing foam I've been using it for several months. This brand is one of my favorites for the care of my skin. I use it every night after removing makeup and I love it. It leaves my skin super soft and clean, I have seen many improvements in my face since I use it. My skin is fat, and it has always cost me to get products that go well but that leave me hydrated. This one I like a lot because even though it moisturizes enough it does not leave my face greasy. Leaves it soft and clean. I love it and recommend it
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells SO good! Love! A little dab goes a long way. Worth the price. Very creamy. The beautiful scent leaves you with a refreshed clean smell. I just bought this for the first time and will be purchasing again.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried so many cleansers that I never really know what to expect! This cleanser made my skin feel baby soft! I used it along with a sonic brush and it really got into the pores and left me feeling very refreshed and clean!
Stephany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this product as given to me from my sister in law. She loved this and told me to give it a try. I absolutely loved it . It left my skin clean without leaving it dry like some cleansers do. I wouldn't repurchase but will definitely looking into more Estée Lauder skin care
Linz G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure if this is the EXACT same bottle but it's pretty much the same thing! works amazing, it really leaves the skin sooo soft it's amazing. I use it every night and sometimes morning and my face is always so smooth and has a nice soap smell.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
the scent is very strong but my skin has not reacted badly while using this product and for the price you get a lot of product a little bit goes a long way. I use a tiny bit and its covers my entire face. Defiantly worth trying and i would defiantly recommend this to a friend.
Mendi E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to begin with I really like this product a lot. It is very effective and I love the way it feels. The application and removal process is quick and easy. I have been using it for a week now and I think that anyone else would love it just as much as I do.
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a skin cleanser? Also how much does this cost are there sample sizes?
Yanira V.
Mcallen, TX
Does it help with acne a little?
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm always looking to try new things. Any thoughts to those who have used it?