Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Sarah B.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Linz G.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Evelyn Zaida Y.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A pampering new sensation for dry skin. Luxurious creme foams into a moisture-rich lather to gently clean, calm and soften skin. Envelops you with a sense of total satisfaction. 4.2 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser. Style Number: 129026. Available In Stores. see more...

• I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm alwa...1 Answers
  • Does it help with acne a little? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a ski...2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "Let me start off by saying that I have super sensitive skin. I have been using this cleanser now for a week & I can finally say that I have found the perfect cleanser. Now you only need a very small (pea sized) amount as a little bit goes a long way. It lathers nicely & makes my skin feel clean & silky soft afterwards. I also like to put on the Estee Lauder advanced night repair before bed after cleansing with this. Definitely recommend. 👌🏽" in 4 reviews
  • "This cleanser is very smooth and moisturizing. I couldn't tell how much it helped break outa but it has a very relaxing feel." in 3 reviews
Jeanne L.
I LOVE THIS CLEANSER! I’ve been using it since I was like 7 years old! It’s super gentle and leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth. I believe it’s perfect for all skin types and does an amazing job at cleaning.
Courtney M.
New Albany, IN
This is my absolute FAVORITE product! Now that I have used the cleanser, I don't know that I'll every try anything else! It has a nice clean and fresh scent while making my skin feel so clean and soft without overdrying! If I could give this product 10 stars I would!
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton , NY
I got this as a gift from my husbands Grandmother and was shockingly pleased. I use another brand that’s pretty simple and I wasn’t sure if I’d like something different but I did. I like the way this foamed, it was light and left my face feeling nice and smelled good as well.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I really like this cleanser. It makes my skin so clean and feel super soft. It's a foam cleanser and it's so easy on my skin. It doesn't feel greasy or thick like some cleansers. Its very lightweight and smells amazing. My favorite thing about this cleanser is, that it doesn't matter dry my skin out after rinsing it off. Most cleanser dry my skin out and i have to use a cream to hydrate it. This cleanser moisturizers my skin so dry skin isn't a problem.
Laura A.
Hi !! Well, it's cleansing foam I've been using it for several months. This brand is one of my favorites for the care of my skin. I use it every night after removing makeup and I love it. It leaves my skin super soft and clean, I have seen many improvements in my face since I use it. My skin is fat, and it has always cost me to get products that go well but that leave me hydrated. This one I like a lot because even though it moisturizes enough it does not leave my face greasy. Leaves it soft and clean. I love it and recommend it
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
Smells SO good! Love! A little dab goes a long way. Worth the price. Very creamy. The beautiful scent leaves you with a refreshed clean smell. I just bought this for the first time and will be purchasing again.Estée Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
I've tried so many cleansers that I never really know what to expect! This cleanser made my skin feel baby soft! I used it along with a sonic brush and it really got into the pores and left me feeling very refreshed and clean!
Stephany M.
Tried this product as given to me from my sister in law. She loved this and told me to give it a try. I absolutely loved it . It left my skin clean without leaving it dry like some cleansers do. I wouldn't repurchase but will definitely looking into more Estée Lauder skin care
Niha K.
East Elmhurst, NY
the scent is very strong but my skin has not reacted badly while using this product and for the price you get a lot of product a little bit goes a long way. I use a tiny bit and its covers my entire face. Defiantly worth trying and i would defiantly recommend this to a friend.
Mendi E.
I would like to begin with I really like this product a lot. It is very effective and I love the way it feels. The application and removal process is quick and easy. I have been using it for a week now and I think that anyone else would love it just as much as I do.
Yanira V.
Mcallen, TX
Does it help with acne a little?
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
Is this good for making your skin softer or just as a skin cleanser? Also how much does this cost are there sample sizes?
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I would love to know if this is worth the price. I'm always looking to try new things. Any thoughts to those who have used it?