BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Doral, FL
#EsteeEditContest
This is my favorite estée product, I used 7 days a month, such an amazing product!!! I'll buy it again, also my mother and my sister uses too! I highly recommend you to use this scrub, it works perfectly for dry and oil skin!
Gledys H.
Gledys H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is AWSOME... Very very clean smell.. Doesn't dry your skin... Makes face feel very clean... My mom always used Estée Lauder while I was growing up, now I see why...
Zuly C.
Zuly C.
This is such an amazing product I use this twice a week it leaves my skin feeling so smooth like a baby I totally recommend this to everyone 🙏🏻❤
Aleah W.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Estee Lauder's So Polished exfoliant. I feel like it cleans deep in my skin without destroying my skin in the process, and being an esthetician I love and appreciate that. It's smoothing and hydrating and really leaves my skin feeling clean without feeling dry or over-exfoliated. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a really good exfoliant! Estée Lauder So Polished Exfoliating Scrub
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
West liberty , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a good product. The pricing was a little too much for me but it was worth buying. I used this 3 times a week and it never broke me out or gave me any extra blemishes. I do have red areas that won't go away and it didn't help any for that which I'm not sure if it was supposed to anyway. It definitely helped with pores though.
MrsXiomara J.
MrsXiomara J.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry skin, so this product helps the sebum production increase in my skin I love exfoliating products due to the fact I do have dry skin I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has dry or dehydrated skin type. Also, you might want to alternate how often you use it maybe once or twice a week at the most.
Shana B.
Shana B.
Kennerdell, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this exfoliating scrub. It's my favorite I've found so far. It's very effective and met my expectations. The packaging for the product was nice but got the job done. I normally purchase this at a bon-ton or Ulta. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good exfoliating scrub.
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best cleanser ive ever usedI have very oily skin - I use this every morning and it has helped my skin so much! First of all the scent of this cleanser is amazing! Also, it has little scrubbies in it that make my face so soft, which makes my makeup go on like never before! Needless to say I love this cleanser.
Samagda J.
Samagda J.
Doral
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Besides the benefits stated, volcanic ash particles can be finely crushed and used as a mild exfoliant, because it does not dissolve in water and makes for a fantastic, mild exfoliant. Volcanic ash is also used in foot and body scrubs because of the purification and cleaning properties it possesses.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great skin scrub! Sometimes exfoliants can either be too harsh or not effective at all, but this one is right in between! Really buffs away the dead skin cells but gently enough for all skin types and all ages. Love it! Gave some to my mother and she bought it too!
Lacee D.
Lacee D.
Does this take make up off pretty well?