BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This dual-action exfoliator uncovers your skin's inner glow. Polishes skin with both a smoothing marine extract and natural volcanic ash. Eases away dulling flakes, excess oil and impurities to expose a new radiance. Leaves skin feeling smooth, luminous. Protects your natural moisture barrier and prepares skin to get the most out of your moisturizer. Surrounds you with the scent of a tropical breeze, with Hawaiian pineapple, coconut and jasmine.

• Does this take make up off pretty well? 2 Answers
Estée Lauder So Polished Exfoliating Scrub
  • "Very gentle on skin refreshing and polished it smells pleasent and makes your skin feel smooth and bright and doesn't irritate sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I love Estee Lauder's So Polished exfoliant. I feel like it cleans deep in my skin without destroying my skin in the process, and being an esthetician I love and appreciate that. It's smoothing and hydrating and really leaves my skin feeling clean without feeling dry or over-exfoliated. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a really good exfoliant! Estée Lauder So Polished Exfoliating Scrub
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Cleans your pores so well! Your face will feel soft as a baby's bottom. I purchased it at my local JcPenny! Perfect size to put in your purse! It's a very effective product I was amazed at the results! If you haven't already tried it I recommend you try it at least once!
Ana Z.
I used this product in the nights before bed, it's a good exfoliant for the face, the particles are fine and gentle with the skin, it's a little expensive.I already bought another product of the same brand to have another opinion.
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
This was a good product. The pricing was a little too much for me but it was worth buying. I used this 3 times a week and it never broke me out or gave me any extra blemishes. I do have red areas that won't go away and it didn't help any for that which I'm not sure if it was supposed to anyway. It definitely helped with pores though.
MrsXiomara J.
Detroit, MI
I have very dry skin, so this product helps the sebum production increase in my skin I love exfoliating products due to the fact I do have dry skin I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has dry or dehydrated skin type. Also, you might want to alternate how often you use it maybe once or twice a week at the most.
Shana B.
Kennerdell, PA
I love this exfoliating scrub. It's my favorite I've found so far. It's very effective and met my expectations. The packaging for the product was nice but got the job done. I normally purchase this at a bon-ton or Ulta. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good exfoliating scrub.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
This is the best cleanser ive ever usedI have very oily skin - I use this every morning and it has helped my skin so much! First of all the scent of this cleanser is amazing! Also, it has little scrubbies in it that make my face so soft, which makes my makeup go on like never before! Needless to say I love this cleanser.
Samagda J.
Doral
 Besides the benefits stated, volcanic ash particles can be finely crushed and used as a mild exfoliant, because it does not dissolve in water and makes for a fantastic, mild exfoliant. Volcanic ash is also used in foot and body scrubs because of the purification and cleaning properties it possesses.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is a great skin scrub! Sometimes exfoliants can either be too harsh or not effective at all, but this one is right in between! Really buffs away the dead skin cells but gently enough for all skin types and all ages. Love it! Gave some to my mother and she bought it too!
Chelsea W.
Ahhhhhhh! Exfoliating scrubs are my favorite! I absolutely LOVE THEM. But to be specific, this one leaves my face really tight and fresh feelings. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I don't like the smell lol. Other than that, this product is a great one. Truly recommend!
Lacee D.
Does this take make up off pretty well?