Estée Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer uploaded by Loretta M.Estée Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer uploaded by Amanda W.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer. Skin-caring formula in a tube helps minimize the look of fine lines. With Vitamin E and gentle botanicals to help soothe away puffiness. fragrance free. Dermatologist- and Ophthalmologist-tested. CONCEALER SECRETS REVEALED: Your perfect concealer shade matches your foundation or is one shade lighter. For best results, apply concealer after applying your foundation. When applying concealer, don't overlook the inside corner of the eye, next to the nose, to brighten and "perk up" your look. Conversely, avoid applying near the outer corner of the eye or you may accentuate the look of fine lines there. .5 oz.

• Is it ok if you have dry skin under you eyes?1 Answers
Estée Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer
  • "i enjoy this product a lot. it is one of the only concealer i have found that helps to reduce the dark circles under my eyes. it makes a large difference compared to other general brands of concealer. i would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to cover up dark circles and for a good concealer." in 3 reviews
valeria i.
Castroville, CA
If u looking for a good full coverage concealer this is the one!! Its full coverage easy to apply and blend. I use beauty blender and blends easy with beauty blender. Its a lil pricey but we'll worth it. I would so recommend y'all to buy this product. Get sample if I dnt want to Try first.
Ydamar H.
miami, FL
es un producto de alta gama que cubre perfectamente ojeras y manchas en la piel, lo recomiendo ampliamente ya que no se ve acartonada la zona y deja la piel suave al tacto y perfectamente cubierta, recomiendo su uso
Tara L.
Marlton, NJ
I was at the mall a year ago and one of the ladies that work there was putting some foundation on me that best worked well with my skin color and she happened to do another foundation in a sample for me to have but that faded away and the only other one I remembered was the Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme one which is great it blended well with my skin and didn't make me break out like other foundations tend to do, so I was really impressed and I can't wait to purchase this one again.
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
I enjoy this product a lot. It is one of the only concealer I have found that helps to reduce the dark circles under my eyes. It makes a large difference compared to other general brands of concealer. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to cover up dark circles and for a good concealer.
Mariel L.
Orlando, FL
I found this concealer to be very mouisturizing on the under eye, but it is not full cover... overall it's an ok product for conceal a not very despigmented eye area...
Ginger G.
Brentwood , TN
I have used this for years and I have yet to find one I like better. It's smooth and creamy texture doesn't cake or settle into lines, yet it's thick enough to cover dark circles.
keyty G.
I have been using this concealer for years. I won't use any other and have tried many. It goes on smoothly and blends with my skin tone beautifully
Cariny C.
Doral, Florida
I just love it! Since it's a creamy concealer the wrinkles don't show much, it's moist and looks natural. Can be used on other parts of face.
Angela G.
corpus christi, TX
Smooth, creamy, and easy to blend! Gives full coverage for problem areas without feeling heavy.
lucy g.
One of the best concealers out there! deffenetly worth the money and makes you look flawless!
Flore V.
Is it ok if you have dry skin under you eyes?