BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Feather-light powder blush sweeps on silky-sheer, builds to full color. Easily goes from barely blushing to full intensity, just like your natural cheek color. Highlights and defines your face with a bloom of fresh color. Never looks heavy or streaky. Natural-looking shades give cheeks a soft, healthy glow. Buildable, extended-wear color stays true.

Estée Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush. Make great color your signature.

Estée Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush
  • "i love this blush is so pigmented my grandma use to use it when i was growing up one day i took it and put it all over my face lol after that i loved how it gave me that peachy rose look to my cheeks since then this has been my go to blush the only one i have ever use lol " in 16 reviews
Lauren B.
Maple Ridge
I absolutely am in love with this blush. It has a shimmery finish and I really like it. It is also very pigmented but you can I have the layer it. Is this true to its color. I would definitely buy it. Thank you for looking at my review.
Kimberly H.
I like this product and the color choices.
It is always in the bonus days so you never have to purchase seperatly
Brittany C.
Fort Worth, TX
Tried this and I really loved the way the color stayed true to the shade in the pallet, but yet it was real natural looking!
Olivia W.
Somerset, KY
I love this blush. It's kinda expensive. But definitely worth the splurge. Last a very long time
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
My all time favorite blush. I use it everyday and in love how pigmented and smooth it goes on
Krista A.
Inverness, FL
I love Estee Lauder blush, it might be a bit pricey but, it last long. I also feel like it looks amazing on me compared to most other blushes I've tried. It has a natural look to it.
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
INLOVE this blush its nice to use its nice because it has a bit of shine and looks perfect for my skin tone!
Tamara O.
If you're looking for something that's going to leave your cheeks looking Rosey pink. Giving customers amazing results. It very pigmented and the color you see shall be the color when applied! Yes it's a great product and many should look into this product.
Kendra M.
Benson, NC
These are really pretty. They're buildable colors so they don't go on heavy at first which is what I live about these.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I love Estee Lauder products and this blush didn't disappoint me either the pigment is beautiful and gives me a flawless look it last forever to I also do a little bit of contouring with mine for a more natural look I'd definitely recommend this product
Audrey C.
Batesville, IN
This product looks beautiful. Is it worth the money to buy it?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Tengo el blush de esta misma marca, pero el que es mucho mas viejito. Este sigue conservando la calidad que solia tener? Mejoro?
Amanda D.
How shiny is it?
Amanda F.
Does anyone have any tips for making this last all day?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
How does this compare to the Nars blushes? The color looks gorgeous!