BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Feather-light powder blush sweeps on silky-sheer, builds to full color. Easily goes from barely blushing to full intensity, just like your natural cheek color. Highlights and defines your face with a bloom of fresh color. Never looks heavy or streaky. Natural-looking shades give cheeks a soft, healthy glow. Buildable, extended-wear color stays true.

Estée Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush. Make great color your signature.

Estée Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush
  • "i love this blush is so pigmented my grandma use to use it when i was growing up one day i took it and put it all over my face lol after that i loved how it gave me that peachy rose look to my cheeks since then this has been my go to blush the only one i have ever use lol " in 16 reviews
Rachel P.
I'm not to big on this product....... But its a product I don't often use. It might be good for u but wasn't for me
Noor V.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I’m a big Estée lauder fan however this blush did nothing for me. I didn’t like the formula or the pigmentation. Not the fact that it’s shimmery. But that’s a personal preference. It’s not worth the money in my opinion
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Great product. Love the blush feel and look. It's a on the costly end, but it's high end
Abigail J.
Lightly pigmented but sinks into pores and fine lines. Nice colour for medium to dark skin (mocha rose 20)
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
INLOVE this blush its nice to use its nice because it has a bit of shine and looks perfect for my skin tone!
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Estée Lauder is a great brand of makeup, but I do think they're way to pricey! I can easily go out and by a blush from a local drugstore that works just as great & maybe even better.
Lourdes G.
Bahrija, Malta
Would love to try some etsy products... i heard great reviews on them they said its pretty good........
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
I got this free in a gift bag when I purchased so much from their booth at the NEX. I think its okay. Not the best and definitely not worth the price.
María S.
Edinburg
I noticed this product in my mom’s make up and I had to try it. It’s such a beautiful color. It adds a nice touch my make up. It’s very easy to apply and to blend. I really like their blushes!! I’d buy it.
Jasmine K.
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
Love love love love it gergours love to wear it it's looks like a natural I love to treat my cheeks with it it's a bit pricey but worth if
Audrey C.
Seymour, IN
This product looks beautiful. Is it worth the money to buy it?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Tengo el blush de esta misma marca, pero el que es mucho mas viejito. Este sigue conservando la calidad que solia tener? Mejoro?
Amanda D.
How shiny is it?
Amanda F.
Does anyone have any tips for making this last all day?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
How does this compare to the Nars blushes? The color looks gorgeous!