BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Feather-light powder blush sweeps on silky sheer, builds to full color. Easily goes from barely blushing to full intensity, just like your natural cheek color. Never looks heavy or streaky. Natural-looking shades give cheeks a soft, healthy glow.... see more...

• Tengo el blush de esta misma marca, pero el que es mucho mas viej...2 Answers
  • This is a beautiful color. How's the wear on this with oily skin....1 Answers
  • #EsteeEditContest does this look good on toffee c... Be the first to answer!
Estée Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush
  • "i love this blush is so pigmented my grandma use to use it when i was growing up one day i took it and put it all over my face lol after that i loved how it gave me that peachy rose look to my cheeks since then this has been my go to blush the only one i have ever use lol " in 16 reviews
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Very pigmented! Which means a little goes along way. So the price is right for the quality, I love how smoothly it goes on! Buildable and blendable, beautiful.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is a beautiful blush that doesn't overpower your makeup, it blends in easily and sets like you have naturally pigmented cheeks and it stays on all day.
ali w.
I LOVE my estee Lauder blushes!! they go on so smooth and last all day! very pretty colors! you def get what you pay for! # blush rose is my everyday wear!
Shawna L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I absolutely LOVE this product! It has a fantastic blendable color that looks good on any skin tone. Great for highlighting and contouring with a blush!
Claudia C.
Henderson, NV
I just want to restock on this I love it and blends well I fell Inlove the first time ... Especially when u want the sun kissed look it looks beautiful
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
I got this free in a gift bag when I purchased so much from their booth at the NEX. I think its okay. Not the best and definitely not worth the price.
cecilia r.
I love how this blush isn't opeag like other blush that make you look like a clown with bright pink cheeks, its very sheer and blends well to you skin!
Shauntee N.
I love this product! If you are tired of pink blushes, this is the perfect color. It goes on easily, as well. I can't go a day without this product.
Audasha S.
I really like this blush it blends well with my skin and it goes great with the bronzer godess also from estée #Estéeeditcontest
#Esteeeditcontest
Erica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
The perfect shade of blush! I love how natural it is against my complexion. It also adds a perfect glow that leaves your face looking sun kissed.
Audrey C.
Seymour, IN
This product looks beautiful. Is it worth the money to buy it?
Valentina B.
Tengo el blush de esta misma marca, pero el que es mucho mas viejito. Este sigue conservando la calidad que solia tener? Mejoro?
Amanda D.
How shiny is it?
Amanda F.
Does anyone have any tips for making this last all day?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
How does this compare to the Nars blushes? The color looks gorgeous!