BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Feather-light powder blush sweeps on silky-sheer, builds to full color. Easily goes from barely blushing to full intensity, just like your natural cheek color. Highlights and defines your face with a bloom of fresh color. Never looks heavy or streaky. Natural-looking shades give cheeks a soft, healthy glow. Buildable, extended-wear color stays true.

Estée Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush. Make great color your signature.

Estée Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush
  • "i love this blush is so pigmented my grandma use to use it when i was growing up one day i took it and put it all over my face lol after that i loved how it gave me that peachy rose look to my cheeks since then this has been my go to blush the only one i have ever use lol " in 16 reviews
Brooke B.
This is my favorite blush!! it has a very similar formulation to the natural Chanel ones but a fraction of the Cost! it lasts all day, even longer than my foundation does!
Abbey  B.
Belleville, MI
This product looks great with any skin completion. I can use it during the winter giving a nice contrast against my white skin, or during the summer to enhance my sun-kissed look.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Estée Lauder is a great brand of makeup, but I do think they're way to pricey! I can easily go out and by a blush from a local drugstore that works just as great & maybe even better.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Very pigmented! Which means a little goes along way. So the price is right for the quality, I love how smoothly it goes on! Buildable and blendable, beautiful.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is a beautiful blush that doesn't overpower your makeup, it blends in easily and sets like you have naturally pigmented cheeks and it stays on all day.
ali w.
I LOVE my estee Lauder blushes!! they go on so smooth and last all day! very pretty colors! you def get what you pay for! # blush rose is my everyday wear!
Shawna L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I absolutely LOVE this product! It has a fantastic blendable color that looks good on any skin tone. Great for highlighting and contouring with a blush!
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
I got this free in a gift bag when I purchased so much from their booth at the NEX. I think its okay. Not the best and definitely not worth the price.
cecilia r.
I love how this blush isn't opeag like other blush that make you look like a clown with bright pink cheeks, its very sheer and blends well to you skin!
Claudia C.
Henderson, NV
I just want to restock on this I love it and blends well I fell Inlove the first time ... Especially when u want the sun kissed look it looks beautiful
Audrey C.
Batesville, IN
This product looks beautiful. Is it worth the money to buy it?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Tengo el blush de esta misma marca, pero el que es mucho mas viejito. Este sigue conservando la calidad que solia tener? Mejoro?
Amanda D.
How shiny is it?
Amanda F.
Does anyone have any tips for making this last all day?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
How does this compare to the Nars blushes? The color looks gorgeous!

Amazon