BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Feather-light powder blush sweeps on silky sheer, builds to full color. Easily goes from barely blushing to full intensity, just like your natural cheek color. Never looks heavy or streaky. Natural-looking shades give cheeks a soft, healthy glow.... see more...

• Tengo el blush de esta misma marca, pero el que es mucho mas viej...2 Answers
  • This is a beautiful color. How's the wear on this with oily skin....1 Answers
  • #EsteeEditContest does this look good on toffee c... Be the first to answer!
Estée Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush
  • "i love this blush is so pigmented my grandma use to use it when i was growing up one day i took it and put it all over my face lol after that i loved how it gave me that peachy rose look to my cheeks since then this has been my go to blush the only one i have ever use lol " in 16 reviews
Rachel D.
Great blush! I love the way this blush wears. It blends very well. I am very pale but this blush isn’t overpowering. I only have to buy this product once a year and that’s with application every single day. Give it a try and I know you will love it too!
Rebecca B.
GIBSON, NC
I love Estee Lauder products and this blush didn't disappoint me either the pigment is beautiful and gives me a flawless look it last forever to I also do a little bit of contouring with mine for a more natural look I'd definitely recommend this product
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I just recently purchased Estée Lauder's blush and I still haven't found *the one* yet. I used to wear Bare Minerals blush (Rose) but wanted to try Estée Lauder's since I switched to their foundation. I have a feeling there are better ones out there. It's still nice, lasts awhile, but not perfect for my dry skin
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This blush is My favorite and my one and only, it's worth the money, I have tan skin and the color looks good on me, I like the presentation and the package. It stay true yo color and it's not cakey. Good for sensitive skin like mine. Second one I buy.
Cynthia T.
This small compact blush makes great for a on the go women like me I love how easy to blend and great pigmentation it has its also bulidable if you needs more and so far I've recived many complements some coming from my boyfriend and I'd definitely recommend!
jessica m.
Chillicothe, OH
I would love to try this..i just had my first baby and when i get up i get my son ready for the day...now i have time to take a shower and them i can start playing around with makeup
Christine S.
I really love this blush by Estee Lauder.  It's very high quality and the color lasts all day.  The nice thing is that you can freshen up your powder and it doesn't mess with the color, it stays right in place.  I highly recommend this product.

Purchased at Macy's
Peyton P.
Love this color. It is the perfect natural blush. It is very easy to blend on the cheek. It is not too pigmented but pigmented enough to slightly see. It has a nice matte finish. I would definitely buy it again.
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
I'm a HUGE fan of Estée Lauder fan! That's the bulk of the make up that I use on a daily basis. There products are such great quality and so gentle on your skin and this bush is no exception. I have sensitive skin and this blush doesn't bother me one bit. Beautiful color and the price is worth the quality in my opinion. If you have sensitive skin or not I definitely recommend trying this blush.
Danielle K.
Logan, OH
I have used Estee Lauder products for years. This blush is by far my favorite. It has an excellent rich color, comes in a variety of shades and is just superb. It is on the expensive end of products, but it is well worth the price. It doesn't take much for each application so it can last you quite awhile.
Audrey C.
Seymour, IN
This product looks beautiful. Is it worth the money to buy it?
Valentina B.
Tengo el blush de esta misma marca, pero el que es mucho mas viejito. Este sigue conservando la calidad que solia tener? Mejoro?
Amanda D.
How shiny is it?
Amanda F.
Does anyone have any tips for making this last all day?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
How does this compare to the Nars blushes? The color looks gorgeous!