BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Tengo el blush de esta misma marca, pero el que es mucho mas viej...2 Answers
  • This is a beautiful color. How's the wear on this with oily skin....1 Answers
  • #EsteeEditContest does this look good on toffee c... Be the first to answer!
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
Review for: Signature Silky Powder Blush Face Blushes Rose Nuance 14 rose nuance
I'm a HUGE fan of Estée Lauder fan! That's the bulk of the make up that I use on a daily basis. There products are such great quality and so gentle on your skin and this bush is no exception. I have sensitive skin and this blush doesn't bother me one bit. Beautiful color and the price is worth the quality in my opinion. If you have sensitive skin or not I definitely recommend trying this blush.
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I just recently purchased Estée Lauder's blush and I still haven't found *the one* yet. I used to wear Bare Minerals blush (Rose) but wanted to try Estée Lauder's since I switched to their foundation. I have a feeling there are better ones out there. It's still nice, lasts awhile, but not perfect for my dry skin
Ashton D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is so pigmented and long wearing. I have had it forever and just hit pan on it. A little goes a long way, due to the great amount of pigment. A friend gave it to me so I can't say anything about the price, but I'd be willing to pay a good bit because I think it's a great product. #EsteeEditContest
Beatriz S.
Review for: Estee Lauder Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush 2 pink kiss
This is a really wide blush, so if you want the gradiant to appear on your face, it's best to use a fan brush. It looks so gorgeous on and is a perfect color for summer! My one gripe, would probably be the brush that comes with it. It's decently soft, but doesn't really work well with the blush.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
Review for: Signature Silky Powder Blush Face Blushes 16 true sand
This is such an amazing product. I love using this mostly in the summer and in the fall. It makes my skin look so sun kissed and it blends so nicely. I just bought my first one two months ago and it still looks like I have several uses to go. I think this will look great on any skin tone.
Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
Review for: Signature Silky Powder Blush Face Blushes Plumb Nuance 60 plum nuance
I LOVE THIS BLUSH SO SO MUCH!!! I never used to like using blush until i discovered this product!!! It is beautiful!! The color really works on pale girls and I find looks stunning with blue eyes. The purple tones in it bring out the blue and make your face look stunning. I love it
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Signature Silky Powder Blush
I have been searching for the perfect blush for quite some time and this is it! It is kind of a peachy shade that gives my complexion a lovely warm glow. I think it's great for summer and so natural it goes with everything.

Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Gaby A.
Review for: Signature Silky Powder Blush
Love this blush and this color specifically. The great thing about Estée Lauder products is that they don't make you breakout and are perfect for all skin tones. I purchased this for my grandmother as a Mother's Day gift and have found myself using it more than she does!
Nelly A.
This Estée Lauder blush is gorgeous all the shades are super pigmented so you have to be nice & gentle with the brush & it last like six hours before you have to retouch it again I highly recommend it a little pricey but worth every penny 😌 #esteeeditcontest
Tamara O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for something that's going to leave your cheeks looking Rosey pink. Giving customers amazing results. It very pigmented and the color you see shall be the color when applied! Yes it's a great product and many should look into this product.
Audrey C.
Seymour, IN
This product looks beautiful. Is it worth the money to buy it?
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo el blush de esta misma marca, pero el que es mucho mas viejito. Este sigue conservando la calidad que solia tener? Mejoro?
Amanda D.
How shiny is it?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
How does this compare to the Nars blushes? The color looks gorgeous!
Amanda F.
Does anyone have any tips for making this last all day?