BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Tengo el blush de esta misma marca, pero el que es mucho mas viej...2 Answers
  • This is a beautiful color. How's the wear on this with oily skin....1 Answers
  • #EsteeEditContest does this look good on toffee c... Be the first to answer!
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I just recently purchased Estée Lauder's blush and I still haven't found *the one* yet. I used to wear Bare Minerals blush (Rose) but wanted to try Estée Lauder's since I switched to their foundation. I have a feeling there are better ones out there. It's still nice, lasts awhile, but not perfect for my dry skin
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This blush is My favorite and my one and only, it's worth the money, I have tan skin and the color looks good on me, I like the presentation and the package. It stay true yo color and it's not cakey. Good for sensitive skin like mine. Second one I buy.
Irma M.
Dallas, TX
I love this blush is so pigmented my grandma use to use it when I was growing up one day I took it and put it all over my face lol after that I loved how it gave me that peachy rose look to my cheeks since then this has been my go to blush the only one I have ever use lol
Cynthia T.
This small compact blush makes great for a on the go women like me I love how easy to blend and great pigmentation it has its also bulidable if you needs more and so far I've recived many complements some coming from my boyfriend and I'd definitely recommend!
jessica m.
Chillicothe, OH
I would love to try this..i just had my first baby and when i get up i get my son ready for the day...now i have time to take a shower and them i can start playing around with makeup
Christine S.
Review for: Signature Silky Powder Blush Face Blushes Peach Nuance 21 peach nuance more...
I really love this blush by Estee Lauder.  It's very high quality and the color lasts all day.  The nice thing is that you can freshen up your powder and it doesn't mess with the color, it stays right in place.  I highly recommend this product.

Purchased at Macy's
Peyton P.
Review for: Signature Silky Powder Blush 11 Nude Rose 11 nude rose more...
Love this color. It is the perfect natural blush. It is very easy to blend on the cheek. It is not too pigmented but pigmented enough to slightly see. It has a nice matte finish. I would definitely buy it again.
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
Review for: Signature Silky Powder Blush Face Blushes Rose Nuance 14 rose nuance more...
I'm a HUGE fan of Estée Lauder fan! That's the bulk of the make up that I use on a daily basis. There products are such great quality and so gentle on your skin and this bush is no exception. I have sensitive skin and this blush doesn't bother me one bit. Beautiful color and the price is worth the quality in my opinion. If you have sensitive skin or not I definitely recommend trying this blush.
Danielle K.
Logan, OH
Review for: Estee Lauder Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush 2 pink kiss more...
I have used Estee Lauder products for years. This blush is by far my favorite. It has an excellent rich color, comes in a variety of shades and is just superb. It is on the expensive end of products, but it is well worth the price. It doesn't take much for each application so it can last you quite awhile.
Ashton D.
This blush is so pigmented and long wearing. I have had it forever and just hit pan on it. A little goes a long way, due to the great amount of pigment. A friend gave it to me so I can't say anything about the price, but I'd be willing to pay a good bit because I think it's a great product. #EsteeEditContest
Audrey C.
Seymour, IN
This product looks beautiful. Is it worth the money to buy it?
Valentina B.
Tengo el blush de esta misma marca, pero el que es mucho mas viejito. Este sigue conservando la calidad que solia tener? Mejoro?
Amanda D.
How shiny is it?
Amanda F.
Does anyone have any tips for making this last all day?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
How does this compare to the Nars blushes? The color looks gorgeous!