BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye shadow is amazing! It is perfectly pigmented! Long lasting! It goes on smooth and doesn't crease! This was given to me as a gift originally, but I repurchased it at my local mall! I don't use the applicator that came with it because I use my own brush.
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best products made by ester lauder and i love how the colors pop out
nicki B.
nicki B.
This eye shadow duo came out when i was employed with estee lauder. i can honestly say this is the riches colors that lauder has to offer.
reem a.
reem a.
Dearborn, MI
It looks very natural on the face you apply it on face one time the whole day
kaella r.
kaella r.
Cumming, GA
Love this duo. I mostly use the lighter shade as a base for any eyelook I'm going to ware. Its matt and makes apply other shadows on top easier. For some reason the darker color is a little chalky
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
I have had this product for years and still use it. It has great pigmentation and works well for simple looks.
Malissa S.
Malissa S.
University Place, WA
Lalalove this eye shadow. Beautiful color and last all day long. Doesn't get oily and fade. Color can pretty much go with anything.
Erika m.
Erika m.
This eyeshadow is very beautiful. It blends beautifully and it lasted hours without fading even without eye primer.
Shiayne M.
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
I love Estee Lauder products and this eyeshadow is no different. The eye shadow goes on easy and is a beauty color and stays on better than a lot of eye shadows that I've tried. It's on the expensive side but sometimes you have to splurge a little for good make up.
Leticia A.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
Good colors, pigments, longwear and good cuality and price. I like these shadows very good buy. I. Recomend.