BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Does this Breand last long? I've only used their brushes1 Answers
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like estee lauder products, specially eyeshadows. I like the duo color combination of this signature silky mocha eyeshadow. I recommend using a primer first for a long-lasting wear. It is at a good price plus the consistency is really really good. Highly recommend trying them!!!
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Esther larder makes great products it's so to apply it doesn't make a mess I buy this often not too often because it lasts so long it's a good value because it last so long and I would definitely recommend it
Jordan D.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this duo for an easy daytime look. There is a time for having fun with huge palettes too, but not when I'm in a hurry to get to work in the morning. The shadows are smooth with very nice texture and good color payoff. They apply and blend like a dream.

kristen t.
I like this eyeshadow duo. its great for an everyday look or even a smokey late night look. i use it mainly for an everyday look
Manel m.
algiers
I love love love this eyeshadow its so perrty the colors are naturel and amazing you can do with it diferent looks for parties for schooljuste perfect.thank you have a nice day :)
Rebecca M.