BeautyEyeEyeshadowEstée Lauder
Signature Silky Eye Shadow Duo

Estée Lauder Signature Silky Eye Shadow Duo

One lighter shade & one deeper shade in one case Works together for maximum effect Silky micro-fine powder texture Glides on freely blends seamlessly Long wearing & crease free Highlights contours & emphasizes your eyes easily The quality of this...

This product is realy good?
Does this Breand last long? I've only used their brushes
Start your review of Estée Lauder Signature Silky Eye Shadow Duo!
Elizabeth P.
Scottsdale, AZ
I use this eyeshadow to fill my brows and I swear nothing else works better. Stays all day and goes on looking natural. Super easy go to. I always hit my brows even on my makeup free days.
Alba M.
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I love, love, love this eyeshadow, it goes on very silky and it's long wear. It will never crease even on hot summer days!
Priyanka P.
Santa Clara, CA
Estee lauder is one of my favorite brand and this eyeshadow is very beautiful . I love this
Donica B.
Huntsville , AL
Estee Lauder does a fantastic job at providing high-quality eyeshadows. This blends phenomenally! You can create so many looks with just two colors, and that is what I love about it! Affordable, and versatile! What's not too love? Great product.
Lauren W.
Love this duo. Such a great color for a natural eye everyday. The shadow goes on well and is very long lasting. Estée Lauder has a really big variety of neutral shades and colors for eyes. I've been buying these shadows for years and love all of their palettes.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
I've used this shadow for a natural look. It doesn't have a lot of pigmentation and goes on kind of sheer compared to others I've used.
Randi W.
I love this is a priority to extreme opposite colors and black is definitely one of my favorites to use and white I can use the
Andrea S.
I like estee lauder products, specially eyeshadows. I like the duo color combination of this signature silky mocha eyeshadow. I recommend using a primer first for a long-lasting wear. It is at a good price plus the consistency is really really good. Highly recommend trying them!!!
mireya M.
cypress , TX
these eyeshadows are super pigmented and easy to blend, the only thing i wish was better was the color selection
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM
This eyeshadow is wonderful as it goes on smooth and is very long lasting. I bought this at the mall at Macy's sometime ago. I haven't had a chance to wear it that much but I do enjoy wearing this and I would buy again.