Estée Lauder Signature Silky Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Brizza G.Estée Lauder Signature Silky Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Brizza G.Estée Lauder Signature Silky Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Cassie U.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

One lighter shade & one deeper shade in one case Works together for maximum effect Silky micro-fine powder texture Glides on freely blends seamlessly Long wearing & crease free Highlights contours & emphasizes your eyes easily The quality of this...

• This product is realy good? 1 Answers
  • Does this Breand last long? I've only used their brushes1 Answers
Donica B.
Huntsville , AL
Estee Lauder does a fantastic job at providing high-quality eyeshadows. This blends phenomenally! You can create so many looks with just two colors, and that is what I love about it! Affordable, and versatile! What's not too love? Great product.
Andrea S.
I like estee lauder products, specially eyeshadows. I like the duo color combination of this signature silky mocha eyeshadow. I recommend using a primer first for a long-lasting wear. It is at a good price plus the consistency is really really good. Highly recommend trying them!!!
Lauren W.
Love this duo. Such a great color for a natural eye everyday. The shadow goes on well and is very long lasting. Estée Lauder has a really big variety of neutral shades and colors for eyes. I've been buying these shadows for years and love all of their palettes.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
This eye shadow is amazing! It is perfectly pigmented! Long lasting! It goes on smooth and doesn't crease! This was given to me as a gift originally, but I repurchased it at my local mall! I don't use the applicator that came with it because I use my own brush.
Jordan D.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this duo for an easy daytime look. There is a time for having fun with huge palettes too, but not when I'm in a hurry to get to work in the morning. The shadows are smooth with very nice texture and good color payoff. They apply and blend like a dream.

Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Esther larder makes great products it's so to apply it doesn't make a mess I buy this often not too often because it lasts so long it's a good value because it last so long and I would definitely recommend it
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM
This eyeshadow is wonderful as it goes on smooth and is very long lasting. I bought this at the mall at Macy's sometime ago. I haven't had a chance to wear it that much but I do enjoy wearing this and I would buy again.
Rhonda L.
I've been a user of Estée Lauder products for several years ,and yes this is a very pretty color duo , but for the price , Ulta and Sephora offer so many other products that are comparable if not better in quality for a much better price .
Molly S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Not a big fan of purple eye shadow until I got this one! The value is great and the price is also. This is my first time getting this product but I will buy it again. I recommend this product greatly.
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
I love Estee Lauder products and this eyeshadow is no different. The eye shadow goes on easy and is a beauty color and stays on better than a lot of eye shadows that I've tried. It's on the expensive side but sometimes you have to splurge a little for good make up.
Jessica M.
Red deer, AB
This product is realy good?
Rebecca M.