Estée Lauder Signature Satin Creme Blush 03 Nude Light uploaded by ali w.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Any opinions about this product? Been wanting to try something new 1 Answers
Arely R.
Arely R.
Estee lauder are the best especially with all them nice color it has with a great price can't go wrong with it you won't be disappointed everyone should own a set of them the colors are great in all skin types I recommend to everyone that owns makeup .price is great
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Mooresville, NC
I have the peachy one (can't remember the exact name) and it is gorgeous! This has the perfect amount of sparkle. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it had a little more pigmentation, but it's buildable so that's not a huge issue for me.
I haveand it is gorgeous! This has the perfect amount of sparkle. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it had a little more pigmentation, but it's buildable so that's not a huge issue for me.
ali w.
ali w.
At first I was so nervous to try a cream blush in fear I wouldn't like it but now I love it! it goes on creamy but turns powerdy!
Jaiden B.
Jaiden B.
Very smooth but sticky i do not prefer this kind of creme blush. Also hard to get off and smudges
Erica V.
Erica V.
Conyers, GA
I Iike how smooth this make up goes on and I love how it highlights my cheeks and makes them look higher
Bettyna C.
Bettyna C.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
My Estee Lauder Consultant demonstrated this creme blush to me as an alternative to power and, despite initial misgivings, I would not wear anything else now! It has a delightful creamy texture, which is easy to apply with fingertips, looks completely natural and lasts for ages. Colour choices are gorgeous and there's one to suit every complexion. On 'mature' skin, it glows far better than power. Give it a go - you won't look back!
Eileen H.
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
Any opinions about this product? Been wanting to try something new