Estée Lauder Signature Satin Creme Blush uploaded by ali w.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Rachel S.
Mooresville, NC
I have the peachy one (can't remember the exact name) and it is gorgeous! This has the perfect amount of sparkle. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it had a little more pigmentation, but it's buildable so that's not a huge issue for me.
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
I haveand it is gorgeous! This has the perfect amount of sparkle. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it had a little more pigmentation, but it's buildable so that's not a huge issue for me.
ali w.
At first I was so nervous to try a cream blush in fear I wouldn't like it but now I love it! it goes on creamy but turns powerdy!
Erica V.
Spartanburg, SC
I Iike how smooth this make up goes on and I love how it highlights my cheeks and makes them look higher
Jaiden B.
Very smooth but sticky i do not prefer this kind of creme blush. Also hard to get off and smudges
Bettyna C.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
My Estee Lauder Consultant demonstrated this creme blush to me as an alternative to power and, despite initial misgivings, I would not wear anything else now! It has a delightful creamy texture, which is easy to apply with fingertips, looks completely natural and lasts for ages. Colour choices are gorgeous and there's one to suit every complexion. On 'mature' skin, it glows far better than power. Give it a go - you won't look back!
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
Any opinions about this product? Been wanting to try something new
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
This blush color has caught my attention and I've been wanting to try this for a while does anyone think it's worth buying?