BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Make Up - For best potential and lasting results with any makeup applications there are 9 main steps to follow and this product will help you reach this goal.Here is a step by step makeup application guide:Step 1: Mineral foundation - A healthy... see more...

Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Rawda K.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this shade. So pretty and flattering but does not last as long as i would like. Very creamy and so moisturizing. It does tend to feather a bit so i do have to use a lip primer and lip liner with it. It still is nice to wear during the cold winter months.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
I love this lipstick! It is so pigmented on the lips. It doesn’t transfer and it stays on for hours. It doesn’t feel heavy on the lips either, it’s very light weight. I always have one of these lipsticks in my purse.
Kelleigh C.
Literally fell in love with this lipstick. I use I everyday and it stays on literally almost all day. Even when I am eating or drinking! I am very pleased with how this product works. I would highly recommend.
Sherry G.
Keller
I have super dry lips but this has a hydrating formula in it which keeps your lips feel so good even if you are wearing it a whole day
katie a.
These tubes remind me of childhood, playing with my aunt's makeup. As an adult they feather like crazy no matter what liner I use.
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
Love this lipstick. It moisturized my lips plus leaves a beautiful color as well. It has decent stating power and is very creamy
Cheryl E.
Hiddenite, NC
Works well. Definitely one that you would need to reapply throughout the day. Keeps lips moist and hydrated.
Annie W.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Perfect for day to day fall lipstick. Works with a variety of skin tones and is a great product
Katherine L.
San Diego, CA
Love the rich berry color and its hydrating formula. The pleasant scent of it is a plus!