Estée Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick uploaded by Zoviya M.Estée Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick uploaded by Amanda C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Colour so creamy, it seduces every curve of your lips. You know this is an extraordinary lipstick from the moment it touches your lips. The rich, hydrating formula feels light and comfortable.Full-coverage colour has true character and depth. Finish is lustrous for a smooth, sophisticated shine.Hours of moisture, hours of wear in the most-wanted, most-wearable shades. Make one your signature.

BENEFITS
Creamy colour seduces every curve of your lips.

COVERAGE
Full

FINISH
Lustrous

• #EsteeEditContest Does this product go on smooth on your lips?2 Answers
  • Is this really pigmented , as well as a stain?1 Answers
  • Is it a matte color?5 Answers
Estée Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick
  • "I love this product. It is really moisturizing and the colors are really to die for. They really has a beautiful collection of colors. This product is really vibrant yet natural. I love its moisturizing and pigmented property." in 15 reviews
  • "This color is beautiful in person, and long lasting! It definitely doesn't smudge as easily as with most brands. " in 12 reviews
  • "Insanely creamy texture. Your lips do not need a lip balm before putting this lipstick on .Estee Lauder is a amazing brand, their products are excellent quality." in 11 reviews
Rawda K.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Estee Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick - 07 Rich Berry 3g/0.1oz more...
Thins has got to be the most creamy moisturizing lipstick ever. I love how it just glides on my lips and hydrates them. I do have to use a lip liner with it though, it is pigmented but not enough for me but i still love it. I also do have to reapply it often but it is my favorite to use during the cold winter months.
Vιcтorια M.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Rich Red more...
I love Estée Lauder!!! I get these every year for Christmas. The color is amazing and long lasting. I personally don’t buy them for myself because they are a bit pricey, but anyone that knows me knows they are the PERFECT Christmas or birthday present because I love them!
Aurélie M.
Syracuse
Review for: Estee Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick 15 Woodland Berry more...
Love the color and stays all day! Ester Lauder has some of the best lipsticks out there and I can't wait to expand my collection. I love the color the feel and the fact that it does make my lips feel soft and plump. I would recommend to anybody else
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Review for: Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick Spiced Coral 31 spiced coral more...
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Rawda K.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this shade. So pretty and flattering but does not last as long as i would like. Very creamy and so moisturizing. It does tend to feather a bit so i do have to use a lip primer and lip liner with it. It still is nice to wear during the cold winter months.
Haylee w.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Rich Red more...
I love this lipstick! It’s pricey but worth it, the color is so vibrant and it’s a creamy so it get all those nice beautiful curves in your lips! I would recommend this product to anyone! You can find it only at their website
Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade cocoa rose #13. It’s a super beautiful rosy-pink color with a brown undertone—hence cocoa rose. It’s super hydrating and long lasting. You do not need to apply any lip balm. It does not dry out your lips. It’s a great product and has lasted me over 15 years—believe it or not.
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
I love this lipstick! It is so pigmented on the lips. It doesn’t transfer and it stays on for hours. It doesn’t feel heavy on the lips either, it’s very light weight. I always have one of these lipsticks in my purse.
member-ad54e5cbc
I received one of these signature lipsticks in a gift set from some EStee Lauder fragrance that I had purchased. I actually really liked the color, and it lasted forever! I actually misplaced it for a very long time, and then found it when cleaning out a hand bag, and the formula was still awesome even after like 2 years!
Helena J.
El Paso
Review for: Vintage Mauve more...
I’m not a fan of this brand. They always seem to smell weird and age very fast. It’s not worth the price and I’m always disappointed worth this brand to the point where I tossed it all out.
Jennifer n.
Cutler Bay, FL
Is it a matte color?
Jessica D.
USA
#EsteeEditContest Does this product go on smooth on your lips?
I would like to order este lauder blackberry lipstick number 69. How can I do that?? Thanks, Cheryl
Leslie M.
Lemoore , Ca
Does this have a spf? is it a long lasting lipstick? shiny or matt finish?
Athena Z.
Is this really pigmented , as well as a stain?