Estée Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick

Colour so creamy, it seduces every curve of your lips. You know this is an extraordinary lipstick from the moment it touches your lips. The rich, hydrating formula feels light and comfortable.Full-coverage colour has true character and depth. Finish is lustrous for a smooth, sophisticated shine.Hours of moisture, hours of wear in the most-wanted, most-wearable shades. Make one your signature.

BENEFITS
Creamy colour seduces every curve of your lips.

COVERAGE
Full

FINISH
Lustrous

#EsteeEditContest Does this product go on smooth on your lips?
Is this really pigmented , as well as a stain?
Is it a matte color?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick!
Product Highlights
I love this product. It is really moisturizing and the colors are really to die for. They really has a beautiful collection of colors. This product is really vibrant yet natural. I love its moisturizing and pigmented property.in reviews
This color is beautiful in person, and long lasting! It definitely doesn't smudge as easily as with most brands. in reviews
Insanely creamy texture. Your lips do not need a lip balm before putting this lipstick on .Estee Lauder is a amazing brand, their products are excellent quality.in reviews
Erika T.
Bronx, NY
Estée Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick uploaded by Erika T.
Purchased at: Macy's
I loved this lipstick. Makes my lips glow I Received so many compliments and feels really hydrating
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
Estée Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick uploaded by Betty R.
I love these lipsticks! It's one of my favorite makeup brands to use. The lipstick is long wearing, creamy. It doesn't dry out your lips, mine is kind of a matte nude but doesn't dry down on the lips. You do have to reapply it but it's a great lipstick. I always keep an extra on hand!
Pooja P.
New berlin, WI
Review for: Vintage Mauve
Beautiful color n very creamy! Stays on all day... nice packaging too... I hv used it for a decade
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Estée Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Rich Red
Love the color is very beautiful color is sexy for all this nights love the way make my lips look is no sticky and is high quality product is affordable and easy love the outside is gold I will recommend this lipstick
Gloria D.
Review for: Rich Red
When I want a scandalous look in the day I wear this lipstick and all eyes are on top of me looking at my beautiful red lips 😍💄
Gwen P.
Avenel, NJ
Must have lipstick, It’s not sticky at all and has very nice finish look..Important this about this lipstick is that it doesn’t drys your lips✊🏼💄
Aritzabel A.
The lipstick from estee Lauder are super smooth and beautiful, you can feel like your lips are hydrated
Arlene V.
Bayonne, NJ
Estée Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick uploaded by Arlene V.
I have the shade cherry kiss 💋 I only used this a couple of times but it’s an amazing cute flirty shade. I love that love is on the side it was a cute surprise.
Hady Y.
Skokie, IL
Review for: Vintage Mauve
Beautiful formula, I can use it for everyday. Recently I like more of a natural look and this lipstick is in my favorites collection.
Melanie H.
Cordova, TN
Estée Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick uploaded by Melanie H.
Review for: Rich Red
I love the way this moisturizes my lips and gives me an elegant red lip. It didn’t dry down or get sticky which is perfect! It smells good and the formula is on point with moisturizing and color pigment!