BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The perfect look in one compact. Four classically teamed shadows in a collection of textures—from soft matte to high pearl. Silky microfine powder glides on freely, blends seamlessly to highlight, contour and emphasize your eyes with ease. Lasts all day, color-true and crease-free.

Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I've had this palette for a while since my mother gave it to me. I never paid any attention to it since I'm not big on purples. I've recently decided to get out of my comfort zone and start using different colors and here we are! I'm not too crazy with using the darkest shade wet but the rest of the palette works wet just fine!
Anita K.
Happy Valley
Esteé Lauder Signature Eyeshadow Quad is my Favorite combination of shades! They’re all nudes which is what I like. The pigmentation is great, and how long lasting it is. The price is Just right for the Quality of this Product. I recommend!
Mandy W.
W Hempstead, NY
Perfect colors without giving you extra colors you don’t want. A great blend that’s neutral with a little pop. I normally go for mor browns than pinks but I do like this one.
reha c.
Nice colors go long on my eyes. I got this eye shades kit in my gift with purshed collection like it and use it many times and get goid look of my eyes. Thanks estee lauder.
haylee B.
Fayetteville, AR
Really have to go over with this like 3-4 times to get a good color out of it. Kind of disappointed with it because of how much it costs. I mean it blends well after you go over it all those times.
Joelle J.
Finleyville, PA
This has been my most used eyeshadow. The color is very subtle so if you're looking for something with more pigment than maybe this isn't the way to go however I really like the soft colors
Barbie k.
Woodbridge
Amazing! The pigment was amazing and they blended very well! I love using it for a nice daytime look and then putting more on, smoking out the eye just a bit for a transition into a lovely night time look.
Kristbilly R.
Anaheim, CA
This estee Lauder compact of Rushdie's are a life saver, they stay on till the night and you can use it in the am til the PM and your eyeshadow will actually look bold but soft at the same time and it will help you look personal if needed
Ashley H.
Spring Valley, IL
Man if I could afford to buy these shadows in every shade I would!! The quads I have were a gift. They are so silky, soft, and smooth! They glide on so easily. Although some shades I have to layer for desired color, but I don't mind one bit! Its so light a product it doesn't matter to layer. With a good eyeshadow primer it last quite awhile. The lighter colors seem to fade a bit quicker without it.
Ashley J.
Charleston, WV
This quad is so fantastic. The colors are perfect nude/everyday shadows. It applies smoothly and lasts long with or without a primer. The colors are so opaque and the quality is extremely high end. I have never used a shadow like it, and honestly don't want to use anything but this! #EsteeEditContest
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
Is there a lot of fall out?
Andreea M.
Ploiesti
Is it pigmented? Does it blend easily?
Flor D.
Bragado, Buenos Aires
Are the shadows pigmented?