BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Shine On - Pure Colour Gloss Collection. Lip Gloss with the power to light up your face, and your holidays. This perfect stocking stuffer includes 6 luscious Pure Colour Gloss shades in a chic case:-Magnificent Mauve-Plum Divine-Wired Copper-Garnet Desire-Rock Candy-Orchid PassionAll skin types see more...

• I was wondering if this gloss is sticky? Long lasting? Transfer eas...2 Answers
  • So i am more of a lip gloss gal, but love the color lip stick gives...1 Answers
  • Are they sticky? 2 Answers
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Hampton, VA
These glosses gives me all types of life they are super pigmented. The colors come in all types of shades so it won't be hard to find something you enjoy. They stay longer than any gloss I've used before . They don't have a sticky texture like most glosses. #EsteeEditContest
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
I'm more of a lipgloss wearer than a lipstick. Although I fell in love with the lipsticks, I fell deeper into the gloss! They provide a perfect color and shimmer. The gloss isn't sticky and lasts for quite some time. It is also very hydrating!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
One of my top 3 lip brand of glosses. Not sticky or gross smelling at all. Leaves you lips feeling super soft. These little bottles of sunshine pack a ton of sparkle. This is a gloss but for a gloss this really lasts a long time.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Spring, TX
This are such a great lipglosses!!! I have almost 10 of them I love them so much!! My favorite color is Sand burst - such a beautiful peachy, nude that doesn't wash me out! Great formula and not an overwhelming smell!!
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Love the glosses there long lasting and I could work with them I could say maybe long lasting hour I would try to perfect but this product is great u love it and easy to use I would buy it again I recommend this
Garima S.
Garima S.
It's a great lip gloss of everyday use , colors are soft so if you are looking for not very obvious lip colors then it's a good choice , would highly recommend
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette , LA
I adore these. Great color range, perfect makeup bag size, and not too tacky feeling. I just wish they lasted a bit longer for the price.
keyty G.
keyty G.
I love the way it plums, the colors are soft, love them...!!! Definitely would recommend ... they are awesome...
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
ESTEES LIP GLOSS IS POPPIN ESTEES LIP GLOSS IS COOL 😜 no seriously love their pure color gloss collection!!!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
This lip gloss is great. It's not sticky and doesn't have a weird smell or taste like others out there.
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I was wondering if this gloss is sticky? Long lasting? Transfer easy during drinking? #EsteeEditContest
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Are they sticky?
NaTasha H.
NaTasha H.
Ft Wainwright, AK
So i am more of a lip gloss gal, but love the color lip stick gives. I have seen this set, and have wanted to buy it...I'm just not sure if it gives that color pop. Has anyone tried this before?