BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Turn any celebration into a special occasion with this pink and golden compact.

Filled and refillable with Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder (small size refill). Beautifully boxed, with a velvety pouch.

Stephanie T.
Queens
I use this setting powder with every makeup application. It really does keep my makeup fresh and intact throughout the whole day. I love how shimmery the finish is on the skin and it really makes my skin glow especially in the sunlight. The packaging is really cute and pretty as well.
Krystal M.
Mc Calla, AL
This is a super fun powder compact! I really love the design & ease of use. It is nice to have a super cute compact to keep the powder in as well! I love Estée Lauder Powders & this is just a perfect addition to that!
flor r.
Dallas, TX
Such a cute and handy little compact deffinetlly recommended purchasing one of these and keeping it tucked in your purse for those little emergency on the go its a little expensive but its worth the money the quality of the product omg its so beyond
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
This powder compact is so nice! The consistency is so smooth and lightweight! The design is so cute with the sparkles in the compact, I take it everywhere with me! I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Terra P.
Whitehouse , TX
I really love this it just makes you stand out and is a finishing touch too your makeup i recomend it to anybody that love makeup its so pretty and looks natural.
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Such a cute and handy little compact! Definitely recommend purchasing one of these and keeping it tucked in your purse for those little makeup emergencies on the go!
Ruthy a.
phoenix
Super cute first of all and I just love that I can powder my face without a ghost and look! Thank you Estée Lauder for a beautiful product 🤩
Delene N.
Their products might be a little expensive but it's worth the money. The quality of their products is beyond
Desiree L.
I love this compact. It’s cute and stylish. I take it everywhere with me! It definitely a must have
Eliza S.
Lockport, NY
Nice shimmery highlight more translucent like and not thick kinda pricey but nice to have