BY ESTÉE LAUDER #95 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly hydrate, revive and soothe skin, wherever you go.

This invigorating face spray is energized with electrolytes and caffeine and immediately boosts skin's radiance.

Mist skin before applying makeup to help it set and reapply throughout the day to refresh.

HOW TO USE

Close your eyes and mist on face. Apply as needed throughout the day.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Butylene Glycol; Polysorbate 80; Caffeine; Fragrance (Parfum); Calcium Chloride; Sodium Sulfate; Magnesium Chloride; Sodium Benzoate; Potassium Nitrate; Potassium Phosphate; Phenoxyethanol <ILN42400>

Close your eyes and mist on face. Apply as needed throughout the day.

BENEFITS
Helps set makeup. Refresh throughout your day.

Buy on Sephora*
LeAnna B.
Derby
I love this mist. I use it before I apply Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation. It provides even moisturizerarion without any heavy build-up! My make-up doesn't move an inch. Typically, if I use a cream under my foundation my mascara will smudge. That's not the case with this, it works like a dream and I only use 3 squirts!
Shailee P.
This is the first makeup mist I ever bought, and it is so good! But I don’t have anything to compare it too. It leaves the face feeling so soft that it doesn’t even feel like I’m wearing makeup. Gives a nice dewy finish.
Chelsea H.
Flagstaff
First of all, this stuff smells amazing. It’s hydrating in my skin and really makes my make up look it’s best. It doesn’t keep me as matte as some other setting sprays but I love it nonetheless.
Sonia G.
Salem, OR
Definately a refreshing feel to it. Sets makeup okay I do feel they should lower the price on it, does not keep makeup in place all day. I don't know if it's due to my skin type but I notice after a couple hours my face starts to look a little oily
Stacy P.
cleveland
Estée Lauder makes great products. This one I’m not so impressed with. Maybe it is because I see no real benefit of using it. It’s just another expensive product. I’m sure there are others who are thrilled with it. I’m just not.
Michelle B.
Newark, DE
I am currently using this spray now and I like it sets my makeup well. It’s a little bit pricey but it does what I need it to. It’s easy to apply and keeps my face from looking oily. I would recommend this spray
Britney T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love the way this makes my skin look and feel! It has caffeine and electrolytes in it and totally wakes up and tightens my skin. Plus it leaves me more hydrated and set for a busy day! Love it!
Mandy F.
Its one of my favorite products to not only set & refresh, but to also prime my face as well. Its infused with caffeine to help firm & tighten your skin. It also has electrolytes that will help nourish & replace what your skin loses throughout the day - like Gatorade! It also smells really good which is better than other setting sprays I've used in the past. I totally recommend this & use it in my pro kit!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
I love that estee lauder makes such amazing high quality products and this setting spray is no different. The second i saw this was released on the sephora website i had to purchase. It smells absolutly amazing and feels so light weight on the skin. Helps my make up last with out leaving a sticky or shiney residue behind. My favorite to use with estee lauder double wear foundation.
Hailey G.
Out of all the makeup setting sprays I've tried, this is by far my FAVORITE makeup setting spray! It smells so good and makes your makeup last all day long. I literally can't do my makeup without this product and makes my foundation look amazing! I would 10/10 recommend it! It's totally worth the money!

back