Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude

A new dimension in sensuality for today's woman. Modern, intimate, and feminine, like a second skin. Wrap yourself in the sensuality of sultry woods and musks, delicate muguet, sicilian bergamot, and baie rose. Notes: Woods, Musk, Muguet, Sicilian Bergamot, Baia Rose. Style: Modern. Intimate. Feminine.

Does this fragrance last all day long?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude !
Wildwood , MO
This is something I grab when I am going to the beach.  The smell is very faint yet lingers on the body.  It is one of those scents that you forget how good it smells until you pick up the article of clothing that it is still lingering on.  It is something I keep on hand.
Amarillo
This is my Favorite perfume of all time.  It has a very soft and delicate smell to it and it seems to last through out the day. If you like  softer perfumes that are not too over powering then this one is great. This is my 3rd bottle in the last couple of years.
Palm Coast , FL
This is one of my favorite perfumes of all time. It’s sexy, sultry and spicy- this is my kind of scent and it does well with my body chemistry. It’s also one of my favorite scents to wear to the beach. You come home smell of beach and spice.
If I could give this more stars I would. This has been my go-to perfume for almost 10 years. I continuously get compliments and I do not feel like it is too overpowering of a scent.
Purchased at: ULTA
I keep the small size bottle of this in my purse. If the day runs long an extra spritz in the bathroom is light enough for a refresher on a quick trip to the lady's room.
I always used the regular one in Hs I would steak it from my mom but this one smells even better and not so old smelling. I’m definitely putting it on my want list.
Maryland
This is my favorite perfume. It's so subtle and pleasant....it's like "your scent but better" I've bought it on more than THREE occasions and I use it down!!!! It's great for every day and for a fancy event. Love love love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hinesville, GA
I fell in love with this perfume from the start. I work with patients all day. So, I have to wear something light. This fits the bill. I always get compliments when I wear it. It's light enough not to be annoying yet you can still smell it.
Valrico , FL
I love this perfume: it's an everyday work perfume for me. It's not overbearing or distracting, comes off like baby powder. I love this and I buy it all the time, also goes well with the body lotion. One of my favorites
Love this perfume, it's my go to scent and my favorite. It has just enough floral scent to it but it isn't overwhelming. Totally worth the price tag it wears and I'll keep buying it over and over again.