BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A new dimension in sensuality for today's woman. Modern, intimate and feminine, like a second skin.

Wrap yourself in the sensuality of sultry Woods and Musks, delicate Muguet, Sicilian Bergamot and Baie Rose.

Modern sensuality is natural, comfortable, effortless. The intimacy of touch and bare skin is one of life's most exquisitely sensorial experiences and
A fragrance so personal and warm, it seems like one with your own skin.

Sensuous Nude reveals an exciting new dimension of your sensuality.

Modern Notes:
Sicilian Bergamot , Baie Rose, Mandarin , Black Pepper

Feminine Notes:
Jasmine Petals, Muguet, Coconut Water, Honey, Musk

Intimate Notes:
Melted Woods NaturePrint®, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Heliotrope, Vanilla

THE INSPIRATION

The intimacy of touch and the connection to bare skin is one of life's most exquisitely sensorial experiences and the inspiration for Sensuous Nude. The fragrance captures this vision of modern sensuality and bares all the warmth and softness of a confident woman at her most open and free.

Natalie F.
College Point, NY
I have recently fallen in loveeeee with this perfume. I got it first as a sample in scentbird & I got the full size for Christmas as a gift. It lasts all day & smells so warm & cozy. It’s my favorite winter scent. I love that the musky scent & I always get compliments when I wear it.
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
I LOVE this perfume. I loved it so much I went through 2 bottles within a 3 month span. It is about average price for perfumes. It smells like a powdery floral clean scent. It's hard to describe but makes your nose crave for it more when you spray it..
Yvonne A.
Bronx, NY
Love this scent. It is provocativeand sensual just as the name suggests. This is not an everyday fragrance, but this fragrance is great for that special occasions such as date night, dinner parties and other intimate settings. I love it a little goes a long way.
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
No complaints about this perfume. I love it so much I've bought 3 bottles. It's not overly strong as a scent, but just enough that it blends into your natural scent yet is still noticeable when you step into a room or walk by anyone.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Great Perfume! Has a wonderful floral scent that really seemed to last a long time! It was in a cute bottle that sprays just enough. I used a friends but I loved it and will definitely purchase this in the future
Lex A.
I love perfumes by Estée Lauder. This particular fragrance is sweet and elegant and comes in cute packaging. It is pretty long lasting and while it it pricey, it is good value. I would purchase this fragrance again.
Briana G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wow wow wow. This smells delicious. Whenever I wear it I get constant compliments. It smells sweet and lasting. It stays on all day so you don't have to keep spraying yourself all day. It's a little pricy but that's just because of the "name" I would recommend it!
Kristie K.
Oh my Goodness I love this stuff! It's perfect!! Very long lasting without being over powering. So many compliments. I feel very feminine whenever I wear this perfume in a wonderful way of course! Def could become a favorite!!
Hazzel V.
I love this perfume so much, I always get asked what I'm wearing. It's a subtle scent and not overpowering I love wearing it during the summer. I would definitely purchase a full size once I'm done with this rollerball.
Angela c.
Benton Harbor, MI
I buy this perfume for my daughter and I, we both love it, it's a little pricey but if your looking for a high quality great smelling perfume I deffinentley recommend this one! All Estée Lauder stuff is amazing
Joy E.
Piedmont, SC
How strong is this scent? I want to know how long it lasts. I have a sensitive nose!
Joy E.
Piedmont, SC
I have been looking for a new scent! How strong is this one? I want to know how long it lasts throughout the day. #EsteeEditContest
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
How is this product? I need a new perfume and I was wondering if this was a good one! Does it last the whole day? #EsteeEditContest