Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude  uploaded by Natalie W.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A new dimension in sensuality for today's woman. Modern, intimate, and feminine, like a second skin. Wrap yourself in the sensuality of sultry woods and musks, delicate muguet, sicilian bergamot, and baie rose. Notes: Woods, Musk, Muguet, Sicilian Bergamot, Baia Rose. Style: Modern. Intimate. Feminine.

Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
Absolutely love this perfume! While it is a little pricey, to me it is definitely worth it. It is a strong perfume so a little goes a long way. I typically only have to buy one bottle a year. I have been wearing this perfume for a little over 2 years.
Mercedes-Benz T.
Pitcairn, PA
This is one of my favorite perfumes of all time. It’s sexy, sultry and spicy- this is my kind of scent and it does well with my body chemistry. It’s also one of my favorite scents to wear to the beach. You come home smell of beach and spice.
Nallely W.
Laredo, TX
I feel innlove with this perfume from the star since the day i bought it. I work with patients all day long and they always tell me i smell so good and always asking me what perfume i use ofcource i really recommend this perfume and yes its Worth the money.
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
I fell in love with this perfume from the start. I work with patients all day. So, I have to wear something light. This fits the bill. I always get compliments when I wear it. It's light enough not to be annoying yet you can still smell it.
Yunie N.
Valrico , FL
I love this perfume: it's an everyday work perfume for me. It's not overbearing or distracting, comes off like baby powder. I love this and I buy it all the time, also goes well with the body lotion. One of my favorites
Samantha W.
Love this perfume, it's my go to scent and my favorite. It has just enough floral scent to it but it isn't overwhelming. Totally worth the price tag it wears and I'll keep buying it over and over again.
Influenster M.
This is one of my favorite scents. It is sexy yet subtle and just strong enough to where you can smell it throughout the day without it being overpowering. It is perfect for everyday use or a special occasion such as a date.
cristal m.
#EsteeEditContest. I really need this perfume Heard great things about it I heard you smell really good nice and soft sent amazing love it I would buy again
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
I really like this one but my boyfriend says it smells like an old lady. It's a warm scent, good for winter I think. Long-lasting and not too heavy.
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
Not a bad fragrance. A little woody but you have to spray on your skin in order to discover it. It's one of those fragrance that personalize to you.
Does this fragrance last all day long?