Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude

A new dimension in sensuality for today's woman. Modern, intimate, and feminine, like a second skin. Wrap yourself in the sensuality of sultry woods and musks, delicate muguet, sicilian bergamot, and baie rose. Notes: Woods, Musk, Muguet, Sicilian Bergamot, Baia Rose. Style: Modern. Intimate. Feminine.

Does this fragrance last all day long?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude !
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
This is a very nice fragrance.  It's got the some powdery sweet undertones but a clean scent on top. I feel like it's a great day time scent for work because clean and not overpowering. The price point is what you would expect from the brand and a quality parfum.  However a few sprays will likely last through the work day.
samantha T.
Owens X Rds, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love it! Good day to day go to. It's a like a sweet ladies musk, but with a clean scent. I will definitely buy again and would recommend as well. Its in slim beautiful bottle, I wouldn't change a thing.
Tiffany M.
Morristown, TN
Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude  uploaded by Tiffany M.
The perfume smells amazing! It’s lasts all day without reapplying throughout the day. The packaging and bottle is super sleek! It is great price that’s worth the product. I recommend this perfume to all ladies. Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude
Nora F.
Wildwood , MO
This is something I grab when I am going to the beach.  The smell is very faint yet lingers on the body.  It is one of those scents that you forget how good it smells until you pick up the article of clothing that it is still lingering on.  It is something I keep on hand.
Elizabeth P.
Cleveland, OH
Love this, it is so pretty on and it is one of my favorites from the Estée Lauder fragrance collection
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
I really like this one but my boyfriend says it smells like an old lady. It's a warm scent, good for winter I think. Long-lasting and not too heavy.
Samantha W.
Love this perfume, it's my go to scent and my favorite. It has just enough floral scent to it but it isn't overwhelming. Totally worth the price tag it wears and I'll keep buying it over and over again.
Yunie N.
Valrico , FL
I love this perfume: it's an everyday work perfume for me. It's not overbearing or distracting, comes off like baby powder. I love this and I buy it all the time, also goes well with the body lotion. One of my favorites
cristal M.
#EsteeEditContest. I really need this perfume Heard great things about it I heard you smell really good nice and soft sent amazing love it I would buy again
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
I fell in love with this perfume from the start. I work with patients all day. So, I have to wear something light. This fits the bill. I always get compliments when I wear it. It's light enough not to be annoying yet you can still smell it.