Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Eau de Parfum Spray

Sensuous after dark. The ultimate in sensuality.Feminine. Intensely rich. Mysteriously seductive. A deep heart of Molten Woods, Creme Noir and Patchouli, surrounded by rich florals including Spiced Lily and Purple Rose.Like the soft seductive curves of a feminine silhouette, Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir embodies the warm, fluid sensuality of the woman who wears it.

Feminine Notes:

FEELING
Feminine, Seductive, Mysterious

Fragrance Type
Woody Floral Chypre

Is it a fresh scent or sweet?
How long does a bottle last you? I've had my bottle for a few years yet.
Start your review of Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Eau de Parfum Spray!
Norene C.
Sensuous Noir by Estee Lauder for women is a darker, earthier version of Sensuous. It has jasmine, rose, vanilla, and amber under the dominant woods. It's a very unique and lasting fragrance. I have about six sample size sprays of this and have used it several times. Estee Lauder used something called "Nature Print Technology" to make this fragrance. I suppose that is a high tech way of imitating scents found in nature. I'd say this is something like a walk in a fantasy forest under the moonlight. It also has a touch of patchouli. Nice and elegant.
Leah A.
Ridgewood, NY
I love LOVE this perfume. I always get compliments when I wear it and a little goes a LONG way. It does smell different in the bottle than it does on my skin--smells sweeter when I apply it. My absolute favorite scent!
Meryl G.
Richardson, TX
This is my favorite long lasting perfume. I could literally spray in the morning and it can probably last upto 48 hours. This is my second bottle, will be purchasing the 3rd soon.
Hannah S.
Malden, WA
One of my absolute favorites from Estee , the strong feminine smell is to die for...not only does it last all day , but it catches attention!😍😍
Influenster M.
Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Influenster M.
Totally mesmerized by this fragrance!!! It's delicately feminine and subtly sweet. I've never had or even tried this perfume before but since it was on sale due to that Black Friday sale during the month of July in Macy's, I decided to purchase knowing that Estée Lauder is a pretty reliable brand and sure enough, I'm absolutely satisfied and happy with my new perfume. It's a super girlie fragrance with refreshing undertones to wear on a daily basis without it being too overwhelming. Estée Lauder always deliver top of the line quality fragrances and they never disappoint. Highly recommended👌❤
Victoria Z.
Valley Park, MO
I use this scent when I am feeling particularly sassy... My mom got this for me as a gift and I can tell you, I'm impressed!
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It has a musk powdery smell that is very womanly. It is strong when you first put it on, but then it settles beautifully. One bottle has lasted me years!
Cricket K.
I bought this because I've been a fan of the Sensuous line from Estee Lauder since its debut. I LOVE that this has a more powdery finish to it. Very amazing scent. Long lasting, feminine and sexy. Perfectly named "Sensuous Noir" for a reason.
Deborah H.
Breadcroft Lane, Maidenhead Berkshire
Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Deborah H.
I only went into Boots for a new foundation and ended up with this beauty . Sprayed it on and liked it straight away . Think with its rich Amber/jasmine and woody notes makes it perfect for autumn . A little goes a long way !!! Got a nice makeup bag of freebies too "EVERYBODY WANTS A LITTLE LUXURY"xx Think you need to try before you buy a grown up perfume a little bit of luxury .
Vicky K.
Huyton , LIVERPOOL
One of my favourite Autumn/Winter fragrances. It is spicy, warm, and sexy. The fragrance lasts and lasts.