Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Cynthia S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Sensuous By Estee Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray 3, 4 Oz For Women see more...

• "The smell is very light and feminine" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite perfume ever." in 1 review
Natasha V.
Loveee how this smells. Strong and not cheap perfume . Its worth it. Floral spicy sent to it . Very sophisticated.
Bren A.
It's a very feminine, sweet, and soft fragrance. It's not my favorite, but it is definitely a good quality one.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Love this perfume!!! My mom gave me her old bottle so she could get a new one and i wore this a lot!!!
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
My mother loves this perfume I've bought it for her for Christmas and she just loved it!
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I do not recall nothing I do not like by Estee Lauder. I must say I really love this scent. I also love the lotion that they have also.
Sophie F.
zonhoven, zonhoven
This fragrance comes in a beautiful silhouette-shaped golden bottle and has a soft smell. I also like the fact that it has a round shape and is very practical to carry in my purse and the scent stays for about two to three hours which is makes it a very sustainable smell and a great purchase and investment to you perfume-collection.
Maquela M.
Abingdon, MD
The name fits the scent very well. To me it does have a very sensual smell. Long lasting staying power.
Tiffany G.
Watford City, ND
I love this fragrance I get it every Christmas. The smell is very light and feminine
Nadia F.
Las Vegas, NV
This perfume smell so good its more adults but this perfume definitely says I'm fancy when you wear it.
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
I love this perfume, smell soft but strong enough, I can put some in the morning and stay on all day long...