Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Cynthia S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Sensuous By Estee Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray 3, 4 Oz For Women see more...

• "The smell is very light and feminine" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite perfume ever." in 1 review
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
My mother loves this perfume I've bought it for her for Christmas and she just loved it!
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I do not recall nothing I do not like by Estee Lauder. I must say I really love this scent. I also love the lotion that they have also.
Sophie F.
zonhoven, zonhoven
This fragrance comes in a beautiful silhouette-shaped golden bottle and has a soft smell. I also like the fact that it has a round shape and is very practical to carry in my purse and the scent stays for about two to three hours which is makes it a very sustainable smell and a great purchase and investment to you perfume-collection.
Maquela M.
Abingdon, MD
The name fits the scent very well. To me it does have a very sensual smell. Long lasting staying power.
Tiffany G.
Watford City, ND
I love this fragrance I get it every Christmas. The smell is very light and feminine
Nadia F.
Las Vegas, NV
This perfume smell so good its more adults but this perfume definitely says I'm fancy when you wear it.
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
I love this perfume, smell soft but strong enough, I can put some in the morning and stay on all day long...
hannah c.
I don't really like this I'm 15 and it was a gift it smells good but its more a grown up scent or fancy
Glam D.
This is my current fav perfume. Got as a birthday gift. Ever since I am in love with this product and have used almost half so far.
Brooke G.
After loving Beautiful and it's successors for years, this has become my go to scent when I want to smell like a women. While some would find it a little strong, I still think it is lighter than some. It is a bit spicy and sweet smelling, while not being overbearing. Like others have said it does make me feel like the name Sensuous!