Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Cynthia S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Sensuous By Estee Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray 3, 4 Oz For Women see more...

• "The smell is very light and feminine" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite perfume ever." in 1 review
Brooke G.
After loving Beautiful and it's successors for years, this has become my go to scent when I want to smell like a women. While some would find it a little strong, I still think it is lighter than some. It is a bit spicy and sweet smelling, while not being overbearing. Like others have said it does make me feel like the name Sensuous!
Nicole N.
Redford, MI
This is a must have in my fragrance collection. Over the years, I've enjoyed several fragrances from Estee, but this one is extra-special. The name says it all - you put it on, you feel sensuous! Love, love, LOVE!
India M.
Monroe, LA
This is my favorite perfume ever. It's smells so yummy and stays on. Men of all ages have stopped me to ask what I'm wearing so that they can buy it for others!
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I do not recall nothing I do not like by Estee Lauder. I must say I really love this scent. I also love the lotion that they have also.
Glam D.
This is my current fav perfume. Got as a birthday gift. Ever since I am in love with this product and have used almost half so far.
Natasha V.
Loveee how this smells. Strong and not cheap perfume . Its worth it. Floral spicy sent to it . Very sophisticated.
Bren A.
It's a very feminine, sweet, and soft fragrance. It's not my favorite, but it is definitely a good quality one.
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
I love this perfume, smell soft but strong enough, I can put some in the morning and stay on all day long...
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Love this perfume!!! My mom gave me her old bottle so she could get a new one and i wore this a lot!!!
Maquela M.
Abingdon, MD
The name fits the scent very well. To me it does have a very sensual smell. Long lasting staying power.