BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A modern definition of sensuality. Confident and elegant.

A rich core of Molten Woods and Amber, surrounded by atmospheric florals, warmed by a hint of Pepper and a touch of Honey.

Warm Notes:
Molten Woods, Amber

Feminine Notes:
Jasmine, Ghost Lily, Magnolia, Ylang

Luminous Notes:
Black Pepper, Sandalwood, Honey, Mandarin Orange Pulp

THE INSPIRATION

Estée Lauder Sensuous was created to evoke the warmest, most feminine side of a woman. Her softness. Her confidence and grace. Her strength.

Every woman wears it her way.

Sensuous is subtly different on each woman who wears it. So from the minute it touches a woman's skin, Estée Lauder Sensuous becomes a natural reflection of her. Her grace, confidence and charm.

Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray

Start your review of Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Conette W.
Old Town, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was the first perfume I brought that was costly. I loved the smell I got it years ago it still smells great. I bare use it because it is so high in cost. Yet it is worth the money.
Katiuzka R.
Doral, FL

This perfume is one of my favorites, I have years using it and its smell has me in love. To where I arrive I ask for it and it lasts me all day, I use it for special occasions and important days in the office. I recommend it and use it for the rest of my life..
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I don't even know how many compliments I get from wearing this perfume. Especially from older man and woman. It has a earthly smells kind of a cigar, tobacco manly scent but very settle also very soft like Amber and its warm. It reminds me of Givenchy Organza from back in the days don't know if they discontinued it. very womanly, classic with personality I love it. I highly recommend this to anyone from the age 25 and up
Kenny V.
Doral, FL
#EsteeEditContest This product smells very sweet, I love it. Since I use I feel very sophisticated. Soon I'll buy another bottle , because I use it a lot and is running out . recommended!

Macy's