BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A modern definition of sensuality. Confident and elegant.

A rich core of Molten Woods and Amber, surrounded by atmospheric florals, warmed by a hint of Pepper and a touch of Honey.

Warm Notes:
Molten Woods, Amber

Feminine Notes:
Jasmine, Ghost Lily, Magnolia, Ylang

Luminous Notes:
Black Pepper, Sandalwood, Honey, Mandarin Orange Pulp

THE INSPIRATION

Estée Lauder Sensuous was created to evoke the warmest, most feminine side of a woman. Her softness. Her confidence and grace. Her strength.

Every woman wears it her way.

Sensuous is subtly different on each woman who wears it. So from the minute it touches a woman's skin, Estée Lauder Sensuous becomes a natural reflection of her. Her grace, confidence and charm.

Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray

Start your review of Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tasha D.
This used to be my favorite perfume before I was introduced to Yves Saint Laurent’s Black Opium, however i still spray it every so often. This is my second time using this perfume and I have to say it’s very high-end, upper elite. It gives a rich, antique type of smell. Perfect for a night out in town.
🅵🅴🆁🅺🅰 A.
Houston
This is one of the best perfumes I have invested in, people across me always asks what perfume is it that I’m wearing!
Lauren J.
Carrollton, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my favorite scent! It has a unique feel to it especially since I’m in my early twenties and this is a bit more mature of a scent. It makes me feel sexy and elegant. For my birthday this last year my husband bought me a set that includes a lotion too!
Conette W.
Old Town, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was the first perfume I brought that was costly. I loved the smell I got it years ago it still smells great. I bare use it because it is so high in cost. Yet it is worth the money.
Angela E.
Bryant
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Haven't smelled this Estee Lauder Sensuous perfume. You usely can't go wrong with Estee Lauder, so I bet it's smell is wonderful.
Alyssa B.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
My absolute favorite perfume!! every time I wear this I get so many compliments. It is very long lasting and has such a unique smell. I've tried many perfumes but nothing compares to Sensuous Nude. The price is high, however it is defiantly worth it due to the quality and the long lasting effect
Stephanie G.
Seneca Falls, NY
One of my favorite scents. It's a little heavy, but I do wear day and night. A very warm, sexy scent that lasts.
Oyinlola O.
Birmingham , West Midlands
Pros: It smells A M A Z I N G L Y F R E S H, and the smell lingers everywhere!!!!!!!

Cons: it’s pricey
Adriana R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love how this smells. You literally smell like a princess. Very classy. I bought it at Macy’s. It doesn’t smell to strong to the point where it bugs you and I am really sensitive for smells so I totally recommend!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,017 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My grandma gave me this perfume because she used to use it and my grandpa didn’t like it. I’ve fallen in love and use it every day. The scent is really nice and I’ve gotten plenty of compliments on it. Not sure of the price but will consider using again.

Macy's