BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A modern definition of sensuality. Confident and elegant.

A rich core of Molten Woods and Amber, surrounded by atmospheric florals, warmed by a hint of Pepper and a touch of Honey.

Warm Notes:
Molten Woods, Amber

Feminine Notes:
Jasmine, Ghost Lily, Magnolia, Ylang

Luminous Notes:
Black Pepper, Sandalwood, Honey, Mandarin Orange Pulp

THE INSPIRATION

Estée Lauder Sensuous was created to evoke the warmest, most feminine side of a woman. Her softness. Her confidence and grace. Her strength.

Every woman wears it her way.

Sensuous is subtly different on each woman who wears it. So from the minute it touches a woman's skin, Estée Lauder Sensuous becomes a natural reflection of her. Her grace, confidence and charm.

Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray

Start your review of Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Abbe J.
Warm, ambery & spicey. Truly a sexy fragrance, lasts incredibly well. Definitely a recognizable scent. Good value for the size and lasting power.
Heather T.
Hurt, VA
Smells really good and its not a strong Perfume at all. I would recommend this if you and your other half are going out .
Lourdes J.
Florida, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like how it smells, I like to use it every day, I love everything about Estee Lauder. The bottle seems very nice and delicate, and the price does not worry me because this product is worth it
Nicole N.
Redford, MI
This is a must have in my fragrance collection. Over the years, I've enjoyed several fragrances from Estee, but this one is extra-special. The name says it all - you put it on, you feel sensuous! Love, love, LOVE!
India M.
Monroe, LA
This is my favorite perfume ever. It's smells so yummy and stays on. Men of all ages have stopped me to ask what I'm wearing so that they can buy it for others!
Brooke G.
After loving Beautiful and it's successors for years, this has become my go to scent when I want to smell like a women. While some would find it a little strong, I still think it is lighter than some. It is a bit spicy and sweet smelling, while not being overbearing. Like others have said it does make me feel like the name Sensuous!
Sophie F.
zonhoven, zonhoven
This fragrance comes in a beautiful silhouette-shaped golden bottle and has a soft smell. I also like the fact that it has a round shape and is very practical to carry in my purse and the scent stays for about two to three hours which is makes it a very sustainable smell and a great purchase and investment to you perfume-collection.
Glam D.
This is my current fav perfume. Got as a birthday gift. Ever since I am in love with this product and have used almost half so far.
hannah c.
I don't really like this I'm 15 and it was a gift it smells good but its more a grown up scent or fancy
Nadia F.
Las Vegas, NV
This perfume smell so good its more adults but this perfume definitely says I'm fancy when you wear it.

Macy's