BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A modern definition of sensuality. Confident and elegant.

A rich core of Molten Woods and Amber, surrounded by atmospheric florals, warmed by a hint of Pepper and a touch of Honey.

Warm Notes:
Molten Woods, Amber

Feminine Notes:
Jasmine, Ghost Lily, Magnolia, Ylang

Luminous Notes:
Black Pepper, Sandalwood, Honey, Mandarin Orange Pulp

THE INSPIRATION

Estée Lauder Sensuous was created to evoke the warmest, most feminine side of a woman. Her softness. Her confidence and grace. Her strength.

Every woman wears it her way.

Sensuous is subtly different on each woman who wears it. So from the minute it touches a woman's skin, Estée Lauder Sensuous becomes a natural reflection of her. Her grace, confidence and charm.

Taylor W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
As with most Estee Lauder scents, it smells outdated. It smells stale and old.
Claretny C.
Chesapeake, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First, I strongly believe this is NOT a fragrance for teens or young women. It is really strong and unflattering, and also gave me a lot of headaches. I received it as a gift and must say it's the only fragrance that EL has that is awful!
This doesn't even have a scent like what the heck Estée Lauder I can't smell ANYTHING
Brittany  L.
Winfield, IL
This perfume is great but very wrong and it lasts a very long time and a little goes a long way.
Tasha D.
This used to be my favorite perfume before I was introduced to Yves Saint Laurent’s Black Opium, however i still spray it every so often. This is my second time using this perfume and I have to say it’s very high-end, upper elite. It gives a rich, antique type of smell. Perfect for a night out in town.
Angela E.
Bryant
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Haven't smelled this Estee Lauder Sensuous perfume. You usely can't go wrong with Estee Lauder, so I bet it's smell is wonderful.
Harley B.
My favourite perfume ever and it smells fresh it's quite pricey but it's totally worth it I am in love
I buy this all the time now it lasts all day so you don't have too carry it around and I recommend this too any onen
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My mother loves this perfume I've bought it for her for Christmas and she just loved it!
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect day time perfume!

Pros;
Smells amazing

Cons;
Not very long lasting
Doesn't come in a pretty bottle
Is quite pricey
Cytn C.
Madrid
I absotutelly love this product! 😻😻😻 the packaying is perfect and it smells soooo good!

Macy's