BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A modern definition of sensuality. Confident and elegant.

A rich core of Molten Woods and Amber, surrounded by atmospheric florals, warmed by a hint of Pepper and a touch of Honey.

Warm Notes:
Molten Woods, Amber

Feminine Notes:
Jasmine, Ghost Lily, Magnolia, Ylang

Luminous Notes:
Black Pepper, Sandalwood, Honey, Mandarin Orange Pulp

THE INSPIRATION

Estée Lauder Sensuous was created to evoke the warmest, most feminine side of a woman. Her softness. Her confidence and grace. Her strength.

Every woman wears it her way.

Sensuous is subtly different on each woman who wears it. So from the minute it touches a woman's skin, Estée Lauder Sensuous becomes a natural reflection of her. Her grace, confidence and charm.

Carissa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really nice scent. Very warm and seductive. Perfect for a date night out. And as with all fragrance it reacts to you and your pheromones differently and I love the smell on my skin and my husband always compliments me when I wear it. It lasts all day and I don't believe it's over powering as long as it sprayed in moderation of course. The notes that stick out most to me are the vanilla, musk and sandalwood. Not typically my favorites but it works so well in this one.
Chole E.
Del Rio, TX
I love this perfume it's such a soft floral smell and it last so long you don't need a lot to get it. I got mine from Macys so I got a good deal on it. I personally love all thing from this brand specially the perfumes.
Stephanie G.
Seneca Falls, NY
One of my favorite scents. It's a little heavy, but I do wear day and night. A very warm, sexy scent that lasts.
Alyssa B.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
My absolute favorite perfume!! every time I wear this I get so many compliments. It is very long lasting and has such a unique smell. I've tried many perfumes but nothing compares to Sensuous Nude. The price is high, however it is defiantly worth it due to the quality and the long lasting effect
Malaika S.
This perfume is my scent and i never got bored of it! It stays all day!!! I used this for many years and then i never found it again which makes me sad but if i find it i will most definitively buy it!!!
Heather T.
Hurt, VA
Smells really good and its not a strong Perfume at all. I would recommend this if you and your other half are going out .
Kenny V.
Doral, FL
#EsteeEditContest This product smells very sweet, I love it. Since I use I feel very sophisticated. Soon I'll buy another bottle , because I use it a lot and is running out . recommended!
Menna A.
Riyadh
Best perfume
It has an amazing smell that I am in love with it and I highly recommend it !!!!! And what r u waiting for !!!👌👌👍👍
Katie C.
Durham, North Carolina
Love this parfum!!!! It meshes with your own personal smell and smells different with everyone but in the best way! Looooovvveeee
Madame c.
Tlemcen
First and not last I want to say that this fragrance is not for teenage girls, but for lovers and beauties that it is exciting and long lasting I loved it