BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A modern definition of sensuality. Confident and elegant.

A rich core of Molten Woods and Amber, surrounded by atmospheric florals, warmed by a hint of Pepper and a touch of Honey.

Warm Notes:
Molten Woods, Amber

Feminine Notes:
Jasmine, Ghost Lily, Magnolia, Ylang

Luminous Notes:
Black Pepper, Sandalwood, Honey, Mandarin Orange Pulp

THE INSPIRATION

Estée Lauder Sensuous was created to evoke the warmest, most feminine side of a woman. Her softness. Her confidence and grace. Her strength.

Every woman wears it her way.

Sensuous is subtly different on each woman who wears it. So from the minute it touches a woman's skin, Estée Lauder Sensuous becomes a natural reflection of her. Her grace, confidence and charm.

Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray

Start your review of Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Reina S.
Ferndale, WA
I love this as an every day perfume. I've been using it for years and always get compliments
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My mother loves this perfume I've bought it for her for Christmas and she just loved it!
Breana E.
Pasadena, TX
Love this fragrance has such a lovely smell. I love to spits it on before I leave home.
Tiffany G.
Watford City, ND
I love this fragrance I get it every Christmas. The smell is very light and feminine
This doesn't even have a scent like what the heck Estée Lauder I can't smell ANYTHING
Taylor W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
As with most Estee Lauder scents, it smells outdated. It smells stale and old.
Ashley A.
Smeels amazing and I love the packaging, bit pricey but all the good stuff is
Katiuzka R.
Doral, FL

This perfume is one of my favorites, I have years using it and its smell has me in love. To where I arrive I ask for it and it lasts me all day, I use it for special occasions and important days in the office. I recommend it and use it for the rest of my life..
Rebecca R.
What a classic fragrance,  this is my everyday go to. I've already gone through one bottle and I will definitely be repurchasing. It's a very soft, warm, feminine fragrance, that I think isn't too expensive for the quality. I'd definitely recommend if you like a softer fragrance.
Harley B.
My favourite perfume ever and it smells fresh it's quite pricey but it's totally worth it I am in love
I buy this all the time now it lasts all day so you don't have too carry it around and I recommend this too any onen

Macy's