BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A modern definition of sensuality. Confident and elegant.

A rich core of Molten Woods and Amber, surrounded by atmospheric florals, warmed by a hint of Pepper and a touch of Honey.

Warm Notes:
Molten Woods, Amber

Feminine Notes:
Jasmine, Ghost Lily, Magnolia, Ylang

Luminous Notes:
Black Pepper, Sandalwood, Honey, Mandarin Orange Pulp

THE INSPIRATION

Estée Lauder Sensuous was created to evoke the warmest, most feminine side of a woman. Her softness. Her confidence and grace. Her strength.

Every woman wears it her way.

Sensuous is subtly different on each woman who wears it. So from the minute it touches a woman's skin, Estée Lauder Sensuous becomes a natural reflection of her. Her grace, confidence and charm.

Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray

Start your review of Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
I love this perfume, smell soft but strong enough, I can put some in the morning and stay on all day long...
Donna G.
Norton, VA
This fragrance is indeed sensuous - sexy. It stays with you all day or all night. A little goes a long way.
nayaab g.
South Amboy, NJ
Such a sexy and nice smelling perfume. Also looks great on vanity and glitters nicely. Love the packaging
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this perfume!!! My mom gave me her old bottle so she could get a new one and i wore this a lot!!!
hannah c.
I don't really like this I'm 15 and it was a gift it smells good but its more a grown up scent or fancy
Maquela M.
Abingdon, MD
The name fits the scent very well. To me it does have a very sensual smell. Long lasting staying power.
Nadia F.
Las Vegas, NV
This perfume smell so good its more adults but this perfume definitely says I'm fancy when you wear it.
Vanesa M.
Lamont, CA
Got this for my mom, she loved it! I'd recommend this as a gift to your mother or mother in law.
Brittany  L.
Winfield, IL
This perfume is great but very wrong and it lasts a very long time and a little goes a long way.
Ruzica R.
Smells amazing I love all Estée Lauder products and will say it's very good and buy it if you can

Macy's