BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A modern definition of sensuality. Confident and elegant.

A rich core of Molten Woods and Amber, surrounded by atmospheric florals, warmed by a hint of Pepper and a touch of Honey.

Warm Notes:
Molten Woods, Amber

Feminine Notes:
Jasmine, Ghost Lily, Magnolia, Ylang

Luminous Notes:
Black Pepper, Sandalwood, Honey, Mandarin Orange Pulp

THE INSPIRATION

Estée Lauder Sensuous was created to evoke the warmest, most feminine side of a woman. Her softness. Her confidence and grace. Her strength.

Every woman wears it her way.

Sensuous is subtly different on each woman who wears it. So from the minute it touches a woman's skin, Estée Lauder Sensuous becomes a natural reflection of her. Her grace, confidence and charm.

Ana A.
Smells pretty good to me but it might not be for everyone as my daughter didn't like it much. She still gifted it to me though.
Lady L.
Midland, TX
This perfume smells so goodd! This is my first perfume from estee lauder and glad i got it the price is not bad in my opinion.
Glam D.
This is my current fav perfume. Got as a birthday gift. Ever since I am in love with this product and have used almost half so far.
Alma P.
This smells good, but would recommend for older ladies rather than young women. Other than that it does smell very good!!!
Heather T.
Hurt, VA
Smells really good and its not a strong Perfume at all. I would recommend this if you and your other half are going out .
🅵🅴🆁🅺🅰 A.
Houston
This is one of the best perfumes I have invested in, people across me always asks what perfume is it that I’m wearing!
Natasha V.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Loveee how this smells. Strong and not cheap perfume . Its worth it. Floral spicy sent to it . Very sophisticated.
Stephanie G.
Seneca Falls, NY
One of my favorite scents. It's a little heavy, but I do wear day and night. A very warm, sexy scent that lasts.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It's a very feminine, sweet, and soft fragrance. It's not my favorite, but it is definitely a good quality one.
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
I love this perfume, smell soft but strong enough, I can put some in the morning and stay on all day long...