BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A modern definition of sensuality. Confident and elegant.

A rich core of Molten Woods and Amber, surrounded by atmospheric florals, warmed by a hint of Pepper and a touch of Honey.

Warm Notes:
Molten Woods, Amber

Feminine Notes:
Jasmine, Ghost Lily, Magnolia, Ylang

Luminous Notes:
Black Pepper, Sandalwood, Honey, Mandarin Orange Pulp

THE INSPIRATION

Estée Lauder Sensuous was created to evoke the warmest, most feminine side of a woman. Her softness. Her confidence and grace. Her strength.

Every woman wears it her way.

Sensuous is subtly different on each woman who wears it. So from the minute it touches a woman's skin, Estée Lauder Sensuous becomes a natural reflection of her. Her grace, confidence and charm.

Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray

Start your review of Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I don't even know how many compliments I get from wearing this perfume. Especially from older man and woman. It has a earthly smells kind of a cigar, tobacco manly scent but very settle also very soft like Amber and its warm. It reminds me of Givenchy Organza from back in the days don't know if they discontinued it. very womanly, classic with personality I love it. I highly recommend this to anyone from the age 25 and up
Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A favorite of mine with Lauder. I love it is light. Very summery and pretty. The best way to purchase is in fragrance gift sets. You get more of your money's worth.
Carissa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really nice scent. Very warm and seductive. Perfect for a date night out. And as with all fragrance it reacts to you and your pheromones differently and I love the smell on my skin and my husband always compliments me when I wear it. It lasts all day and I don't believe it's over powering as long as it sprayed in moderation of course. The notes that stick out most to me are the vanilla, musk and sandalwood. Not typically my favorites but it works so well in this one.
Brooke G.
After loving Beautiful and it's successors for years, this has become my go to scent when I want to smell like a women. While some would find it a little strong, I still think it is lighter than some. It is a bit spicy and sweet smelling, while not being overbearing. Like others have said it does make me feel like the name Sensuous!
Mayra G.
Benton City, WA
Best for everyday use! Delightful smell the packaging is classy and beautiful! You couldn't go wrong with this fragrance! You could find this fragrance at the Estée Lauder counter inside Macys. Yes I would totally recommend this to everyone!
Adriana R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love how this smells. You literally smell like a princess. Very classy. I bought it at Macy’s. It doesn’t smell to strong to the point where it bugs you and I am really sensitive for smells so I totally recommend!
Nicole N.
Redford, MI
This is a must have in my fragrance collection. Over the years, I've enjoyed several fragrances from Estee, but this one is extra-special. The name says it all - you put it on, you feel sensuous! Love, love, LOVE!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,019 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My grandma gave me this perfume because she used to use it and my grandpa didn’t like it. I’ve fallen in love and use it every day. The scent is really nice and I’ve gotten plenty of compliments on it. Not sure of the price but will consider using again.
Kenny V.
Doral, FL
#EsteeEditContest This product smells very sweet, I love it. Since I use I feel very sophisticated. Soon I'll buy another bottle , because I use it a lot and is running out . recommended!
Jessica C.
Shelbiana, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Estée Lauder Sensuous is one of my favorite perfumes. It is a good value compared to other perfumes. It is a long lasting scent and I love the bottle. This is my top choice. I would definitely recommend this to others and will purchase again.

Macy's