BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A modern definition of sensuality. Confident and elegant.

A rich core of Molten Woods and Amber, surrounded by atmospheric florals, warmed by a hint of Pepper and a touch of Honey.

Warm Notes:
Molten Woods, Amber

Feminine Notes:
Jasmine, Ghost Lily, Magnolia, Ylang

Luminous Notes:
Black Pepper, Sandalwood, Honey, Mandarin Orange Pulp

THE INSPIRATION

Estée Lauder Sensuous was created to evoke the warmest, most feminine side of a woman. Her softness. Her confidence and grace. Her strength.

Every woman wears it her way.

Sensuous is subtly different on each woman who wears it. So from the minute it touches a woman's skin, Estée Lauder Sensuous becomes a natural reflection of her. Her grace, confidence and charm.

Tasha D.
This used to be my favorite perfume before I was introduced to Yves Saint Laurent’s Black Opium, however i still spray it every so often. This is my second time using this perfume and I have to say it’s very high-end, upper elite. It gives a rich, antique type of smell. Perfect for a night out in town.
Alyssa B.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
My absolute favorite perfume!! every time I wear this I get so many compliments. It is very long lasting and has such a unique smell. I've tried many perfumes but nothing compares to Sensuous Nude. The price is high, however it is defiantly worth it due to the quality and the long lasting effect
Lauren J.
Carrollton, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my favorite scent! It has a unique feel to it especially since I’m in my early twenties and this is a bit more mature of a scent. It makes me feel sexy and elegant. For my birthday this last year my husband bought me a set that includes a lotion too!
Conette W.
Old Town, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was the first perfume I brought that was costly. I loved the smell I got it years ago it still smells great. I bare use it because it is so high in cost. Yet it is worth the money.
Rusudan M.
Very nice smell and does not go away easily. Not one of THOSE perfumes that smell bad first 20 minutes and then after they air out, they're fine or vice versa... smells the same, very nice when you spray it on, after an hour and after 8 hours... My scarf smelled for days..
Kami C.
El Paso, TX
This is just amazing i love it so much, its easy to carry around and the scent is just beautiful not to strong of a scent but a good amount of it !! It is a very beautiful bottle i am a first timer of this product but so far i love it !! I would really recommend this to anyone love it !!
Candace W.
Smyrna, GA
I got this as a birthday gift when I graduated high school (over four years ago) and I still have it. Not because I don't like it, I use it for all special occasions and it smells amazing. I love it. It's long lasting with only a few sprays so it can be used for years! My first grown up perfume and I'm so glad to have it.
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
I love this perfume, it smells fantastic but light. Definitely not overpowering like some other perfumes. Office approved. The only downside is that it has short staying time, doesn't last very long and I wish it did. Otherwise I would give this 5 stars.
Claretny C.
Chesapeake, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First, I strongly believe this is NOT a fragrance for teens or young women. It is really strong and unflattering, and also gave me a lot of headaches. I received it as a gift and must say it's the only fragrance that EL has that is awful!
Chole E.
Del Rio, TX
I love this perfume it's such a soft floral smell and it last so long you don't need a lot to get it. I got mine from Macys so I got a good deal on it. I personally love all thing from this brand specially the perfumes.

Macy's