BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy now on Kohl's
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A modern definition of sensuality. Confident and elegant.

A rich core of Molten Woods and Amber, surrounded by atmospheric florals, warmed by a hint of Pepper and a touch of Honey.

Warm Notes:
Molten Woods, Amber

Feminine Notes:
Jasmine, Ghost Lily, Magnolia, Ylang

Luminous Notes:
Black Pepper, Sandalwood, Honey, Mandarin Orange Pulp

THE INSPIRATION

Estée Lauder Sensuous was created to evoke the warmest, most feminine side of a woman. Her softness. Her confidence and grace. Her strength.

Every woman wears it her way.

Sensuous is subtly different on each woman who wears it. So from the minute it touches a woman's skin, Estée Lauder Sensuous becomes a natural reflection of her. Her grace, confidence and charm.

Buy on ULTA
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My grandma gave me this perfume because she used to use it and my grandpa didn’t like it. I’ve fallen in love and use it every day. The scent is really nice and I’ve gotten plenty of compliments on it. Not sure of the price but will consider using again.
Adriana R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love how this smells. You literally smell like a princess. Very classy. I bought it at Macy’s. It doesn’t smell to strong to the point where it bugs you and I am really sensitive for smells so I totally recommend!
Rusudan M.
Very nice smell and does not go away easily. Not one of THOSE perfumes that smell bad first 20 minutes and then after they air out, they're fine or vice versa... smells the same, very nice when you spray it on, after an hour and after 8 hours... My scarf smelled for days..
Kami C.
El Paso, TX
This is just amazing i love it so much, its easy to carry around and the scent is just beautiful not to strong of a scent but a good amount of it !! It is a very beautiful bottle i am a first timer of this product but so far i love it !! I would really recommend this to anyone love it !!
Candace W.
Smyrna, GA
I got this as a birthday gift when I graduated high school (over four years ago) and I still have it. Not because I don't like it, I use it for all special occasions and it smells amazing. I love it. It's long lasting with only a few sprays so it can be used for years! My first grown up perfume and I'm so glad to have it.
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
I love this perfume, it smells fantastic but light. Definitely not overpowering like some other perfumes. Office approved. The only downside is that it has short staying time, doesn't last very long and I wish it did. Otherwise I would give this 5 stars.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Estée Lauder Sensuous is one of my favorite perfumes. It is a good value compared to other perfumes. It is a long lasting scent and I love the bottle. This is my top choice. I would definitely recommend this to others and will purchase again.
Claretny C.
Chesapeake , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First, I strongly believe this is NOT a fragrance for teens or young women. It is really strong and unflattering, and also gave me a lot of headaches. I received it as a gift and must say it's the only fragrance that EL has that is awful!
Chole E.
savannah, GA
I love this perfume it's such a soft floral smell and it last so long you don't need a lot to get it. I got mine from Macys so I got a good deal on it. I personally love all thing from this brand specially the perfumes.
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I don't even know how many compliments I get from wearing this perfume. Especially from older man and woman. It has a earthly smells kind of a cigar, tobacco manly scent but very settle also very soft like Amber and its warm. It reminds me of Givenchy Organza from back in the days don't know if they discontinued it. very womanly, classic with personality I love it. I highly recommend this to anyone from the age 25 and up
Jennifer M.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What Sizes does Sensuous Nude come in?
Alyssa T.
I have been looking for a good Estee Lauder perfume that doesn't smell too aged. I want a mature smell that isn't too sweet. I would go look through perfumes for myself, but after smelling so many perfumes and coffee beans, I burn out on fragrance shopping really fast.
alejandra j.
How does it smells like?

back