Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Cynthia S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Sensuous By Estee Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray 3, 4 Oz For Women see more...

• "The smell is very light and feminine" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite perfume ever." in 1 review
Natasha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveee how this smells. Strong and not cheap perfume . Its worth it. Floral spicy sent to it . Very sophisticated.
India M.
Monroe, LA
This is my favorite perfume ever. It's smells so yummy and stays on. Men of all ages have stopped me to ask what I'm wearing so that they can buy it for others!
Brooke G.
After loving Beautiful and it's successors for years, this has become my go to scent when I want to smell like a women. While some would find it a little strong, I still think it is lighter than some. It is a bit spicy and sweet smelling, while not being overbearing. Like others have said it does make me feel like the name Sensuous!
Glam D.
This is my current fav perfume. Got as a birthday gift. Ever since I am in love with this product and have used almost half so far.
hannah c.
I don't really like this I'm 15 and it was a gift it smells good but its more a grown up scent or fancy
Nadia F.
Las Vegas, NV
This perfume smell so good its more adults but this perfume definitely says I'm fancy when you wear it.
Maquela M.
Abingdon, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The name fits the scent very well. To me it does have a very sensual smell. Long lasting staying power.
Nicole N.
Redford, MI
This is a must have in my fragrance collection. Over the years, I've enjoyed several fragrances from Estee, but this one is extra-special. The name says it all - you put it on, you feel sensuous! Love, love, LOVE!
Tiffany G.
Watford City, ND
I love this fragrance I get it every Christmas. The smell is very light and feminine
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother loves this perfume I've bought it for her for Christmas and she just loved it!