Estée Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Cynthia S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Sensuous By Estee Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray 3, 4 Oz For Women see more...

• "The smell is very light and feminine" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite perfume ever." in 1 review
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveee how this smells. Strong and not cheap perfume . Its worth it. Floral spicy sent to it . Very sophisticated.
Bren A.
Bren A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a very feminine, sweet, and soft fragrance. It's not my favorite, but it is definitely a good quality one.
India M.
India M.
Monroe, LA
This is my favorite perfume ever. It's smells so yummy and stays on. Men of all ages have stopped me to ask what I'm wearing so that they can buy it for others!
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
After loving Beautiful and it's successors for years, this has become my go to scent when I want to smell like a women. While some would find it a little strong, I still think it is lighter than some. It is a bit spicy and sweet smelling, while not being overbearing. Like others have said it does make me feel like the name Sensuous!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
I love this perfume, smell soft but strong enough, I can put some in the morning and stay on all day long...
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not recall nothing I do not like by Estee Lauder. I must say I really love this scent. I also love the lotion that they have also.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother loves this perfume I've bought it for her for Christmas and she just loved it!
Maquela M.
Maquela M.
Abingdon, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The name fits the scent very well. To me it does have a very sensual smell. Long lasting staying power.
Nadia F.
Nadia F.
Las Vegas, NV
This perfume smell so good its more adults but this perfume definitely says I'm fancy when you wear it.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Redford, MI
This is a must have in my fragrance collection. Over the years, I've enjoyed several fragrances from Estee, but this one is extra-special. The name says it all - you put it on, you feel sensuous! Love, love, LOVE!