MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesEstée Lauder
Sensuous Brush-On Perfumed Pressed Powder

Estée Lauder Sensuous Brush-On Perfumed Pressed Powder

A solid perfume compact powder make up Sheer, sensual, elegant & sophisticated Hides minor imperfections & evens out skin tone Renders you a perfect complexion Delightfully scented with atmospheric flowers of jasmine, lily, magnolia, mandarin orange pulp Blended with notes of amber, sandalwood, black pepper, honey, Product Line: Sensuous, Product Size: 12, 7g/0, 45oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estée Lauder Sensuous Brush-On Perfumed Pressed Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer F.
trenton
I have been using this powder for years and am thrilled I can find it for an affordable price online. It is light and controls the shine without adding an extra layer of product! Definitely will continue to purchase this.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Samantha F.
Carlsbad, CA
I loved using this powder it was really great and provided wonderful coverage. It also gave me a nice glow which I really liked. Even more so I loved the brush that came with this product. I use it for everything. It provides me which even and blended coverage all over my face.
Natia B.
New Castle , DE
Nice packaging! Nice scent! Easy to apply! I use is not very often, mostly when I do my out makeup! But I love it!
Scarlet S.
liverpool
Estée Lauder Sensuous Brush-On Perfumed Pressed Powder uploaded by Scarlet S.
Looks fabulous on the skin but it’s hard to get a lot of the product out on the brush but is great for cheekbone highlight and smells very sweet.

Looking for your answer?