Estée Lauder Sensuous Brush-On Perfumed Pressed Powder uploaded by Scarlet S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A solid perfume compact powder make up Sheer, sensual, elegant & sophisticated Hides minor imperfections & evens out skin tone Renders you a perfect complexion Delightfully scented with atmospheric flowers of jasmine, lily, magnolia, mandarin orange pulp Blended with notes of amber, sandalwood, black pepper, honey, Product Line: Sensuous, Product Size: 12, 7g/0, 45oz

Samantha F.
Oceanside , CA
I loved using this powder it was really great and provided wonderful coverage. It also gave me a nice glow which I really liked. Even more so I loved the brush that came with this product. I use it for everything. It provides me which even and blended coverage all over my face.
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
I have been using this powder for years and am thrilled I can find it for an affordable price online. It is light and controls the shine without adding an extra layer of product! Definitely will continue to purchase this.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Scarlet S.
liverpool
Looks fabulous on the skin but it’s hard to get a lot of the product out on the brush but is great for cheekbone highlight and smells very sweet.