Estée Lauder Sensuous uploaded by Katiuzka R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Sensuous Perfume by Estee Lauder. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz / 100 Ml for Women

Carissa O.
Carissa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice scent. Very warm and seductive. Perfect for a date night out. And as with all fragrance it reacts to you and your pheromones differently and I love the smell on my skin and my husband always compliments me when I wear it. It lasts all day and I don't believe it's over powering as long as it sprayed in moderation of course. The notes that stick out most to me are the vanilla, musk and sandalwood. Not typically my favorites but it works so well in this one.
Shauntia( Tia) H.
Shauntia( Tia) H.
Indianapolis, IN
I got the sensuous nude the other day as I gift and it smells so good.. Checked the price online not bad either.. I would recommend this product
Reina S.
Reina S.
Ferndale, WA
I love this as an every day perfume. I've been using it for years and always get compliments
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL, AL
The scent is just okay. It's kind of a deep musk smell. When I wore it people would comment on how strong of a scent it was.
Katiuzka R.
Katiuzka R.
Beauty Junkie Expert

This perfume is one of my favorites, I have years using it and its smell has me in love. To where I arrive I ask for it and it lasts me all day, I use it for special occasions and important days in the office. I recommend it and use it for the rest of my life..