BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This luxuriously nourishing moisturizer helps prevent dryness and boost skin's radiance. Infused with AERIN's exclusive rose complex and delicately scented with the signature rose scent, dull, dehydrated skin is comforted with soothing moisture revealing radiant looking skin that feels smooth and refreshed.

Iris M.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this face cream! It's so luxurious and is ever so lightly rose scented! I have used it nightly since I received it and my skin has been so smooth and soft to the touch! My makeup glides on and my skin appears less stressed throughout my 12 hour work day!! I love this product!
Emilie C.
Williamston
This is a very good product to use at night before bed. It is very effective and has a very nice smell that isn’t too strong. It met all of my expectations and then some. I love the packaging because it was easy to open. I don’t think this product needs any improvement.
Chantel F.
Chippewa Falls
Excellent product! One of my absolute favorites. It has a really amazing smell that I love falling asleep to. It also leaves my face feeling so smooth and vibrant each morning. I have purchased this product a few times and will continue to purchase this every time I run out!
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
Anything with rose in it is so amazing but that ingredient alone doesn’t make a good product. However this overnight cream is so divine in its delivery that it’s everything an overnight rose cream should be. Love it and highly recommend it.
Deja W.
Westminster, CA
Smells like roses!! I love that this smells so good. It’s really gentle and thick, so it really feels like it is working. It might be pricey to some, but the luxurious experience is worth it if that’s something you are interested in. There are many benefits from rose in skincare and this doesn’t feel gimmicky. It is on my night stand!
Alexa A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I’m usually not one for expensive products but my mother-in-law purchased this for me it was definitely amazing I use it frequently it is very gentle on the skin. It also has such an amazing scent. Hopefully the ingredients all stay the same because I hate when I find a product and then the ingredients are changed.
Alexis Z.
Austin, TX
I love this rose night table cream and overnight mask face cream. I have dry and oily skin. This helps moisturize overnight so I don't have to wear something so heavy during the day. I noticed my skin was softer and my pores appeared smaller. I will buy again.
Ruthie S.
Phoenix, AZ
It’s made my skin look fresh and clear and feel soft and supple the next morning. It’s worth the cost. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone, I personally have skin that’s a bit oily and it was great for me. Again, 10 out of 10 recommend
Megan S.
Kokomo
I tried this on a whim and was pretty satisfied. I liked it because it was easy to use and I could leave it on all night long and not have to worry about getting it off until the morning. It had a nice smell to it.
Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product, cleans my pores and makes my face glow and I love that, it is expensive but it is worth the shot, it has nice packaging and I think the size is perfect, I will for sure but this product again because I loved it, bought it online the first time.