Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Light+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme Oil-Free uploaded by Laura H.Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Light+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme Oil-Free uploaded by Sacha M.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The key to younger-looking skin.

Ultra light, ultra soft, multi-action moisturizer for skin that looks and feels firmer, more supple, radiant and deeply nourished.

With powerful RevitaKey™ technology featuring an exclusive Moringa Extract, it's your key to younger-looking skin, helping unlock your skin's potential.

Significantly improves skin's look of firmness, density and elasticity, and reduces the look of lines and wrinkles. Skin springs with new bounce and glows with radiant new vitality. Oil-free. Oil-controlling. Pore-minimizing.

HOW TO USE

Apply all over face and neck, AM and PM. Ideal after your repair serum.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Isononyl Isononanoate , C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract , Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Opuntia Tuna Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Sorbitol , Glucose Oxidase , Lactoperoxidase , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait , Glucose , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Caffeine , Sodium Lactate , Sodium Pca , Algae Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-100 Stearate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Pentylene Glycol , Carbomer , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Ethylhexylglycerin , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Isoceteth-20 , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hydroxide , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Bht , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) <ILN43381>

Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary fro

Rose W.
I am an ardent user of Estee Lauder Products, from makeup to skincare. I actually get this particular product as a sample when I purchase their 7 piece packages. It is awesome, it literally retextures your skin, to even out your tone. It feels sticky at first then, my skin feels wonderful when Im done. My face has become a lot smoother and has a baby soft texture. It has also helped to balance the oils in my skin. I mean everyone's skin reacts differently to products, but this works for my very oily skin. I would highly recommend it, but try the sample bottle first.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I have been a fan of Revitalizing Supreme for some time. This new formula is truly awesome! My skin feels soft and smooth!!  It is highly nourishing and gives me a subtle lift and recharges the skin. The cream is thick, but absorbs nicely. I use it both at night and in the morning.
Jamie R.
Pea Ridge, AR
This is one of the samples my friends gave me bc I can’t afford the whole system but dang I wish I could!! I’m telling you, results are almost instant with Estée Lauder and this product is right up there!! If you can afford it, get you some!(and me too Elrod.jamie@gmail.com for my mailing address) lol but seriously I’d love this WHOLE line but I have 6 kids and rescue dogs until the go to their forever homes. I don’t have money for this but I LOVE it.
Lexi M.
Richmond, KY
Such a light + creamy moisturizer that is a must have in your skincare routine. I’m only 21 and I use this every morning to make sure I am protecting my skin from aging at an early age. It makes for amazingly soft and luminous skin every time!
Bailee E.
This cream smells so absolutely amazing lol. If it weren’t so expensive, I would definitely buy more of it. Not only does it smell amazing, but it also makes your face FEEL amazing too. Like a brand new you!
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
Got a mini of these! It’s really nice for Pm tbh, wouldn’t really purchase the full size though, my mom tried it and wasn’t that impressed. A little pricey and what not but it’s Estée Lauder ya know?
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
LOVE Revitalizing Supreme Plus! This product has moringa extract to help with the anti-aging properties. It leaves skin feeling hydrated with a powder soft finish. The scent is wonderful, light and soft with a touch of pink rose petals. This product is great for all levels of anti-aging. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
Kin k.
Pinellas Park
I love this anti-aging facial moisturizer. I tried it out as part of a gift for making a purchase and since then I have been hooked. It lasts me many months and I use it almost every night. It spreads nicely and has a nice silky consistency to it. I have really seen a difference in my skin in the past year that I have been using this. I have sensitive skin and I have never had any problems with using this stuff.
Badiya N.
Richmond, VA
Oil free, light weight, amazing feel. I feel it’ keeps my skin fresh and tight looking. Estée Lauder skin care is pretty bomb in general. Pricey but worth the price!
Makayla T.
middletown
I really enjoy this product. Usually put it just under my eyes before I go to bed and I wake up with slightly less bags. Not completely sure if that was the point of it but it definitely helps out with it. Less bags and dark circles!Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
Drnour M.
Kafr eldawar, Beheira governorate
Is it suitable for oily skin???😍

back