Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Light+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme Oil-Free uploaded by Laura H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The key to younger-looking skin.Ultra light, ultra soft, multi-action moisturizer for skin that looks and feels firmer, more supple, radiant and deeply nourished.With powerful RevitaKey™ technology featuring an exclusive Moringa Extract, it's your key to younger-looking skin, helping unlock your skin's potential.Significantly improves skin's look of firmness, density and elasticity, and reduces the look of lines and wrinkles. Skin springs with new bounce and glows with radiant new vitality. Oil-free. Oil-controlling. Pore-minimizing.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isononyl Isononanoate , C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract , Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Opuntia Tuna Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Sorbitol , Glucose Oxidase , Lactoperoxidase , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait , Glucose , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Caffeine , Sodium Lactate , Sodium Pca , Algae Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Peg-100 Stearate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Pentylene Glycol , Carbomer , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Ethylhexylglycerin , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Isoceteth-20 , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hydroxide , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Bht , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700)

Jamie R.
Pea Ridge, AR
This is one of the samples my friends gave me bc I can’t afford the whole system but dang I wish I could!! I’m telling you, results are almost instant with Estée Lauder and this product is right up there!! If you can afford it, get you some!(and me too Elrod.jamie@gmail.com for my mailing address) lol but seriously I’d love this WHOLE line but I have 6 kids and rescue dogs until the go to their forever homes. I don’t have money for this but I LOVE it.
Rose W.
I am an ardent user of Estee Lauder Products, from makeup to skincare. I actually get this particular product as a sample when I purchase their 7 piece packages. It is awesome, it literally retextures your skin, to even out your tone. It feels sticky at first then, my skin feels wonderful when Im done. My face has become a lot smoother and has a baby soft texture. It has also helped to balance the oils in my skin. I mean everyone's skin reacts differently to products, but this works for my very oily skin. I would highly recommend it, but try the sample bottle first.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I have been a fan of Revitalizing Supreme for some time. This new formula is truly awesome! My skin feels soft and smooth!!  It is highly nourishing and gives me a subtle lift and recharges the skin. The cream is thick, but absorbs nicely. I use it both at night and in the morning.
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
LOVE Revitalizing Supreme Plus! This product has moringa extract to help with the anti-aging properties. It leaves skin feeling hydrated with a powder soft finish. The scent is wonderful, light and soft with a touch of pink rose petals. This product is great for all levels of anti-aging. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme
Yesenia A.
Ozone Park, NY
This product feels so wonderful on the skin. Smells amazing and looks so youthful on the skin. I am able to use this under make up and still look nice at the end of the day. A must try!!
klara w.
castro valley
perfect brand makes the face smooth reduces wrinkles and moisturize the face before sleeping is really good can transfer your tired face into a good one !! never hesitate to buy any of the estee lauder products
Diane A.
Chandler
Great moisturizer for every day and even at night creamy consistency doesn’t leave your face greasy makes your face feel brighter. It is very effective. I received this as a free gift and would definitely read by this no need for improvements
Krystal F.
Irvine, CA
I love this, after using my skin feels amazing. I try and use every night with the eye cream. After using a scrub I like to apply both and it makes my face feel great. I have oily skin so I use a small mount and it works for me.
Ashia S.
Anchorage, AK
I loved the product from the moment I put it on. My skin felt so hydrated, smooth, and soft. I received it as a sample from Ulta and I will be purchasing once I run out! Great product!
Lane B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Amazing night cream! Smell is good. Feels good. Works to hydrate and keep skin looking and feeling it’s best!
Drnour M.
Alex
Is it suitable for oily skin???😍