BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The power is within your skin.

To instantly wake up a vibrant radiance. To look and feel firmer, more supple and deeply nourished.

This velvety, multi-action balm combines potent anti-aging science—including plant stem cell extract and our exclusive RevitaKey™ Technology—with radiance-boosting optics. Significantly improves skin's visible firmness, density and elasticity, and dramatically reduces the look of lines and wrinkles.

In a flash, skin looks energized and healthy, reflecting the brilliant vitality you've always had inside.

HOW TO USE

Apply AM and PM, and anytime you want an immediate radiance boost. Works alone or layered over crème.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Hexyldecyl Stearate; Glycerin; Butylene Glycol; Dicaprylyl Carbonate; Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride; Glycereth-26; Dimethicone; Cetearyl Alcohol; Propanediol; Limonium Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract; Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract; Artemia Extract; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Caffeine; Sorbitol; Opuntia Tuna Extract; Laminaria Digitata Extract; Sodium Hyaluronate; Algae Extract; Tocopheryl Acetate; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer; Peg-100 Stearate; Glyceryl Stearate; Sucrose; Acetyl Glucosamine; Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer; Cetearyl Glucoside; Isohexadecane; Caprylyl Glycol; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Tromethamine; Propylene Glycol Dicaprate; Polysorbate 80; Isoceteth-20; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake; Hexylene Glycol; Potassium Sorbate; Fragrance (Parfum); Stearic Acid; Aluminum Hydroxide; Silica; Citric Acid; Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) <ILN42576>

Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
This product I use mixed in with my serum to give me a glow for the day. It makes me think of a liquid illuminator, and for that reason I think it’s too expensive. I didn’t see any anti-aging or corrective benefits with it.
Anna F.
This stuff is fantastic! It's doubles as a glow and a moisturizer in one. I like to call it a healthy highlight. Knowing that this product not only makes my skin appear glowy, but actually do so once my makeup is off is great. And with all estee products it's beautiful packaging.
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
I originally received this cream in a kit when you make a purchase you get the free products in the cosmetics bag. I pair this with the eye cream! I used it for about a month and did notice my skin to be less oily.
Kaitlyn M.
centreville, AL
Love this product! Doesn't go on heavy and doesn't make your makeup look caked up if you immediately put makeup on afterwards. I do find it a little pricey for the amount that you get but that is my only complaint.
Mαкєυρ A.
Altamonte Spring , FL
Es fabulosa su textura los resultados son increíbles la estoy usando actualmente y me siento feliz con lo bella que ahora luce mi piel gracias a esta crema !! La amo
Chavontia M.
Palmdale, CA
Very affective product it's very gentle it met most of my expectations I would definitely use again the packaging is very nice I'm a repeat user
Kayla G.
Baldwinsville, NY
This feels so luxurious on my skin, as if I had spent the day at the spa. My skin has a more youthful glow to it!
Dede D.
The Colony, TX
The price of this product doesn't justify the need buuuut it is a great luminizer. If your not heavily into wearing a foundation but still want that glow and youthful look, this will give you that without looking like you rubbed highlighter all over your face. It is a true natural glow, no glitter or shimmer, just a pearlesent finish that leaves the skin looking healthy. I use this after I complete my skin care routine on top of my moisturizer. It doesn't leave an oily residue at all but I don't see any other additional benifits to this product excepted it being a bb/cc cream alternative.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I love this product for anytime of day! Before makeup it is amazing. Gives you a healthy glow and great moisturizer in one. Love the anti aging aspect of this product. Estée Lauder always kills it with their skincare!!! I use it morning and night after washing my face! It’s beautiful!
Louise B.
Norwich, Norfolk
Simply amazing! I normally use Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow until my local Estee Lauder counter gave me this to try and I was not disappointed. This product is beautiful to apply and the finish is everything I wanted. It sits perfectly under my primer and foundation and I feel dewy all day. This is pricy so 1 star taken off for that. Highly recommend trying it though.

back