BeautySkinSkin CareEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Wake Up Balm

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Wake Up Balm

The power is within your skin. To instantly wake up a vibrant radiance. To feel firmer, more supple and deeply nourished. This velvety, multi-action balm combines potent anti-aging science-including plant stem cell extract and our exclusive RevitaKey™ Technology-with radiance-boosting optics. Signif

Can someone let me know if this is good for combination skin with random breakouts...Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Wake Up Balm?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Wake Up Balm!
Tara B.
Lumberton, NJ
Normally, I love the entire Revitalizing range that Estée has, but this is one product I can not get behind! I tried using it a few times and quickly realized that it broke my makeup down within just a few hours. I looked a mess...I wouldn't recommend this product!
Jackie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I can't quite figure out what the purpose of the product is and, therefore, I can't rate it highly. It's a lovely, silky texture, but still feels fairly thick and nourishing. It has some illuminating particles in it which, I believe, are meant to provide that "wake up" glow, but really didn't deliver well for me. I also found that I had some trouble when trying to use this under other facial products. Just OK in my opinion.
Dede D.
The Colony, TX
The price of this product doesn't justify the need buuuut it is a great luminizer. If your not heavily into wearing a foundation but still want that glow and youthful look, this will give you that without looking like you rubbed highlighter all over your face. It is a true natural glow, no glitter or shimmer, just a pearlesent finish that leaves the skin looking healthy. I use this after I complete my skin care routine on top of my moisturizer. It doesn't leave an oily residue at all but I don't see any other additional benifits to this product excepted it being a bb/cc cream alternative.
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+  Global Anti-Aging Wake Up Balm uploaded by Tiffany E.
Purchased at: Macy's
A staple in my skincare routine but I absolutely love to mix this with my foundation for added Radiance and glow. You can also use this as a light wave moisturizer, I use this a lot on my vacations! Great smell lightweight texture and extremely versatile can't go wrong!!
Theda W.
Crowley, TX
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+  Global Anti-Aging Wake Up Balm uploaded by Theda W.
Purchased at: Macy's
The Estee Lauder Anti Aging Wake Up Balm gives my skin a healthy glow. It makes my skin feel soft and it is not a heavy face cream it's really lightweight.
Allie M.
Boise, ID
This product is worth way more than they sell it for. The luminescence makes it great for daily wear without any other skin makeup. Give you that natural light looking glow. I have had no reactions to this product and I have very sensitive skin. Used it for 6+ months. Will keep buying again and again
Christina L.
Great Neck, NY
This product allows your skin to glow!! I usually apply this under my makeup to give my face a dewy and natural look. Or I sometimes mix some foundation in it, if I want minimal makeup. I’ve been using this for several years and it never disappoints!
Sara D.
Pasco, WA
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+  Global Anti-Aging Wake Up Balm uploaded by Sara D.
LOVE this Wake up Balm. You can use it day or night for an immediate radiant look. My favorite thing i do is mix my wake up balm with my Doublewear foundation for a dewey radiant look. This product works alone or layered over cream. It's definitely a MUST HAVE.
Mackenzie W.
Baytown, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing!! I bought this in a gift set that had the sample size, but I’ll definitely be buying the full size next time! It’s moisturizing and my skins is glowing after! It works great with the moisturizer!
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
This product I use mixed in with my serum to give me a glow for the day. It makes me think of a liquid illuminator, and for that reason I think it’s too expensive. I didn’t see any anti-aging or corrective benefits with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vanessa B.
Mission Hills
il y a 2 ans
Tonya C. il y a 2 ans
I have used the moisturizer, as free products with purchase. I have oily skin and I felt that I couldnt use it as a day moisturizer. I use it at night, tho. If you are referencing the wake up balm for under eye, that product is amazing. I use it on days when I haven't had as much sleep and I'm looking a little tired.