BeautySkinEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Power Soft Emulsion

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Power Soft Emulsion

This silky, multi-action fluid-ultra lightweight, ultra comfortable, ultra hydrating-is the potent key to help unlock your skin's youth potential. Helps restore skin's water and oil balance, so it springs back with a hydrated bounce and glows with radiant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Power Soft Emulsion!
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Power Soft Emulsion uploaded by Tiffany E.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have been waiting for this to come out for months and when I finally got my hands on it.... it was definitely worth the wait! If you're looking for something that's going to have strong antioxidant properties with strong anti-aging properties and have the texture that works for all skin types, including oily skin, this is your perfect match! I will wear it alone in summer for a lightweight hydrator but layer it under my moisturizer during winter when my skin gets very dry! Such versatility!

Looking for your answer?