BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This multi-action mask brings out a more rested, radiant, energized look after just one use.

100% of women experienced an instant boost: more radiance, more moisture.

Intensely nourishing and moisturizing—and infused with IntuiGen Technology™ and a breakthrough Anti-Fatigue Complex—it helps significantly reduce the look of multiple signs of aging.

Use with Revitalizing Supreme Creme to boost skin's innate ability to look younger, fresher, more beautiful.

Wrap your skin in sensual comfort and help reverse the visible effects of fatigue for a more rested, healthy, luminous look.

HOW TO USE

Apply generously over clean face and throat, avoiding eye area. After 5 minutes, gently tissue off. Use three times a week.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Glycerin; Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer; Caprylyl Methicone; Squalane; Butylene Glycol; Glyceryl Stearate; Sucrose; Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract; Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract; Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract; Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Chlorella Vulgaris Extract; Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Hydrolyzed Rice Extract; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Caffeine; Limonium Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract; Peg-100 Stearate; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Ergothioneine; Artemia Extract; Laminaria Digitata Extract; Acetyl Glucosamine; Sodium Hyaluronate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Propylene Glycol Dicaprate; Trehalose; Pentylene Glycol; Ethylhexylglycerin; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake; Alumina; Polysorbate 60; Cetyl Alcohol; Caprylyl Glycol; Dextrin; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Maltodextrin; Citric Acid; Silica; Fragrance (Parfum); Tetrasodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Mica; Red 33 (Ci 17200); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <ILN40900>

Carmen R.
If you are looking for a product that takes care of all the hydrating, wrinkles and laugh lines, this is for you. I use it both for day and night. This is a lovely five minutes mask.... after 5 minutes gently tissue off .... And your face is gonna look wonderful✨ leaves beautiful sparkles in your face.
Sunali Y.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
My go to beauty line since I’ve been in my late 20’s! Amazing product line. Helps my combination sensitive skin look normal. Prevents dry patches and scarring. I would highly recommend this product and everything in this product line. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme
Kayce L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my all time favorite products. I love the entire Revitalizing Supreme + line. Super gentle and calming, gave me the exact glowy hydrated effect I was hoping for. I picked mine up at Nordstrom. I think everyone should try this out for a perfect hydrating boost.
Katrina B.
Cincinnati, OH
This mask is moisturizing and has a very calming scent. I pair it with the revitalizing supreme moisturizer before bedtime occasionally. I’ve only used the sample of it, however I would consider buying it if my skin needed more moisture and care.
Tiffany E.
Liverpool
Probably one of the best face masks I've used but I can only use this in winter it's a little too much for my skin and summer. Great benefits great smell clean smell and it does its job!
Anna Z.
As I'm starting to get some fine lines around my eyes upper cheeks when I smile, and smile lines, I'm really into taking care of my skin with any anti aging product, I have this on right now to try it, so far it feels great, in the directions it does say to apply the mask and after leaving it on for five minutes use a tissue to wipe it off. To me this seems like a lotion that you would leave on instead if you don't have to wash it off. I did apply a generous amount all over my face and it does dry down where there's nothing to wipe off, it doesn't feel greasy or heavy at all it actually feels really clean and tight but when you touch it it does feel tacky which is strange because I don't feel oily at all. This does have a light set not overly perfume, It's more of a light to medium scent which is bearable. I do like this product as I continue to use it to see if any changes does to my skin. This mask does have a luminosity to it I see little flecks of particles in it which makes your skin glow. It's not glittery it's more like a finely milled sheen. I think I'm just going to sleep with it overnight and wake up to see what happens. I hope my skin is more plump and smooth and softens the fine lines

Update: I just used my facial wash spounge by real techniques to lightly blot it, it def took away the dewy oily look because it started to feel heavy. I feel refreshed now while the mask is still on my face, so far so good!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Hmm, I've tried a lot of masks, and I can definitely say this is a good one. But I'm not 100% convinced it's worth the price. I think it's an excellent option if you have the money to spend, but I've found comparable masks for less. You do get a decent amount of product, which is nice. I give this product a very solid 4 stars and would give a higher rating if the cost was 2/3 what it currently runs.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I got a sample tube of this, and have already used a couple of times. In the 5 times ive used this, my skin felt luxurious, and actually looked better. I dont have wrinkles, but im 27, so i like preventive care. I also wanted to see if this would smoothe out my comedonal acne, and blackheads. To be honest, my face looked better with this mask on after use. Your supposed to wipe off with a tissue, but i kept mine on. This is some really good stuff. I use this at night under my eyes too, before i go to bed. I would love a full size product, but by quality and brand, doesn't look like ill be getting one soon lol. If the price would come down, maybe i would get the full size product, because i like it so much. I will say, it is worth the price though. The scent is pleasant, and it gives your face a beautiful radiance. I highly recommend, and i have the sample lol. Hopefully i can get about 5 more uses out of it, because i love this mask SO much!
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
I have only used this product for a few weeks, so I can't say it works miracles, but I can tell you that it is not overkill to use it three times a week, as it is suggested. I notice a softness and smoothness in my skin and overall improvement where my skin felt more rough and not as supple.
Stephanie F.
Mahopac
I bought this product for my mom and she says she's loves it and uses it every day she has proceeded to purchase this product for herself on her own and says she loves it and will continue to buy it however she says it does have a storing smell and is a little pricey but worth it